PDA

View Full Version : Great donation for Riverbend and FPP

Dave Bonde
02-25-2004, 11:36 AM
I would like to thank Wubbena Family LLC a local business here in Iowa Falls, Wubbena Family LLC is donating a mini lathe to Riverbend Middle School to help in the pen making process for the FPP. Duane and Becky Wubbena (owners) told me to pick out a mini lathe. I really appreciate the commitment they are making both to Riverbend and the Freedom Pen Project.
Dave

Jerry Stringer
02-25-2004, 11:54 AM
I would like to thank Wubbena Family LLC a local business here in Iowa Falls, Wubbena Family LLC is donating a mini lathe to Riverbend Middle School to help in the pen making process for the FPP. Duane and Becky Wubbena (owners) told me to pick out a mini lathe. I really appreciate the commitment they are making both to Riverbend and the Freedom Pen Project.
Dave

Good job . . .

Tell them that the forums is sending them a group hug!

Jerry

Julie Wright
02-25-2004, 12:26 PM
That is Wonderful !!!! Congratulations!!

Ken Salisbury
02-25-2004, 12:38 PM
Dave

Absolutely Great ! ! ! !
Make sure you take some pics and provide to us to use as an enticement to other businesses to support this project. Sponsors and supporters are coming on board rapidly.

Way to go Riverbend ! ! ! ! !!