PDA

View Full Version : Grizzly Pricing

Lance Norris
01-02-2008, 12:26 AM
Ok... I have been wanting to upgrade my dust collector for some time. I think its going to be a Grizzly G0548. So after looking at the 2008 catalog, not the sale flyer, it shows the 548 as being $525 marked down to $425 + shipping. Cool. Go to the websight, click index, page 169 and the same price...$425. Add to cart, start checkout and the price goes to $525 + shipping. I cannot get the $425 price no matter how I try. So what gives...? Hasnt Grizzly made the change to the new lower price on their websight? Anyone have this same problem with a Griz item and have gotten it figured out?

Brian Kent
01-02-2008, 12:40 AM
Go to their home page and press the "Customer Service" button. Or just e-mail techsupport@grizzly.com

They have always given me quick answers. Since it is the first day of the year, not all of their website matches the catalog yet.

Brian

Tim Marks
01-02-2008, 8:06 AM
Either call and order on the phone, or wait a few days. Updating the online system to match the new catalog will probably take several days at least... it is a big catalog.

Brodie Brickey
01-02-2008, 9:49 AM
It shouldn't take Grizzly that long to update their site. It should be done by Jan 2nd. The site may be cached up (saved pages) and that can cause little issues like this. Ring them up. While I also prefer to order over the web whenever possible, there are benefits to talking to a CSR once in a while and Grizzly has good CSRs.

Don Bullock
01-02-2008, 10:34 AM
I ended up ordering my jointer by phone because I needed liftgate service. Their customer service reps are very polite and helpful. Don't hesitate to give them a call.