PDA

View Full Version : Is it true that Ken Salisbury has

Ken Garlock
02-24-2004, 7:30 PM
spent all his money on pens and Bud Lite. Now he has to do clothes modeling for Walmart. Say it isn't true :D :D :D

Julie Wright
02-24-2004, 7:47 PM
Ahhhh, thats bad, you are gonna be in BIG Trouble. :(

You shouldn't have let the cat out of the bag. :)

ROFLMAO

Arvin Brown
02-24-2004, 7:49 PM
It's okay to let the cat out. Just don't let something else out!!!!

Ken Salisbury
02-25-2004, 9:56 AM
The story is true. I do some modeling on the side to supplement my meager income.

However, the picture that Ken Garlock used was a distant relative who passed away and I assumed the family responsibilty to model that particular line of underwear:

Personal note to Ken G : I never get mad - but from time to time I do get even - your time is coming :D :D

Glenn Clabo
02-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Mr. S you should be in a rubber room...not plastic underwear!

Ken Garlock
02-25-2004, 11:46 AM
The story is true. I do some modeling on the side to supplement my meager income.

However, the picture that Ken Garlock used was a distant relative who passed away and I assumed the family responsibilty to model that particular line of underwear:

Personal note to Ken G : I never get mad - but from time to time I do get even - your time is coming :D :D

Ken, you are a good egg. :) I was hoping you would take it as a friendly joke.... Now I think I will have to be on guard and watch for the Salisbury shoe to drop. :D

Rob Russell
02-27-2004, 5:51 PM
Ken, you are a good egg. :) I was hoping you would take it as a friendly joke.... Now I think I will have to be on guard and watch for the Salisbury shoe to drop. :D

I think you have to worry more about the Salisbury stake in your heart ... :rolleyes: