PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Kids chair plan....

Bill Huber
12-29-2007, 11:18 AM
I think I can make it just from memory but I am not sure.

The chair I am looking for is more like an outside chair.

The seat pulls out and slides into the back.

The legs are made up from the seat going though the back for the back legs and the back of the chair made the front legs.

I am sure that is as clear as mud.....

If I can find the plans I think it may save me some time and wood.

Rob Wright
01-07-2008, 10:13 AM
Bill - Have found and have scanned the plans that we discussed into a PDF. Let me know if you have any other questions-

Rob

Bill Huber
01-07-2008, 10:25 AM
Bill - Have found and have scanned the plans that we discussed into a PDF. Let me know if you have any other questions-

Rob

That sure looks like it, thanks a lot, that will make it so much easier.

Looking over the plans I can see some things that I need to change.

Again Thank You Very much.

ralph tafoya
01-08-2008, 11:48 AM
I seen the post. i am interested in some plans for childs chair. tried to see pic could not :(. i am new to this forum. so please tell me what it takes to be active:D. you can not be if you can not get into things. so please email me at ralphtaff@yahoo.com with instructions as to what and where i am to do. Thank you for any hints as to how this forum works. seem i tried once before and got discouraged and not i am trying again. Now i am more confident as i belong to other forum that are awesome and i participate quite often:cool:. thanks in advance.:confused: boy some times it is hard to use these computers. i misspelled participate,and could not get it to come up. i had (per) not (par) to start the word. :eek: oh well. her e we go again i tried to edit this but it did not take as i must of hit the wrong button first. i just read the sticky line and found out why and how. better read top to bottom next time.