PDA

View Full Version : 25% off at Peachtree

Chuck Tringo
12-29-2007, 10:31 AM
For anyone who was looking to put an order in at Peachtree woodworking, their e-club is offering 25% all purchases placed before 3 January. I hope this doesnt violate the forum rule, if it does, whoever removes it let me know how to get this info out correctly, just trying to save some fellow woodworkers a little $$ :D. The coupon code is end07, and the 25% can save on some good item. Tey have CI router table extensions for a table saw with 25% off are pretty good...I would go fo it if i didnt already have a bench dog :).

Bill Huber
12-29-2007, 10:42 AM
Thanks for the heads up, 25% not bad.... need to go check and see just what all I need, I am sure there is something.

Wade Lippman
12-29-2007, 7:03 PM
Is that on everything? Available to everyone? I heard elsewhere about it and wanted to buy the CI router insert and a Freud router.
The website said the router was 13a; so I emailed them to ask if the 25% discount was on everything, and if the 13a was a typo.
They confirmed it was 15a, but ignored my question about the discount. I emailed them again, but they never answered.
Frustrating.

Chuck Tringo
12-30-2007, 2:02 PM
Go to their site, put the item in your cart and enter the promo code. I tried with the router table and it did work, but i didnt get it bc i already have the bench dog CI table.

Bill Spievak
12-31-2007, 10:27 AM
I used it, thanks, saved money on something I was going to purchase from them. Good to have the info.

Greg Just
12-31-2007, 10:48 AM
Minimum purchase is $50

Jess Wetherhold
12-31-2007, 4:48 PM
Does anyone else find this to be a good time to stock up on Bessey clamps?
I am have about 8 K body clamps in my on-line cart and didn't know if there was a better deal anywhere else?

Michael McCoy
12-31-2007, 7:54 PM
I was going to buy the Freud FT3000 but have enough routers so I could wait and see what the year end brought around. That was enough of a discount to get me in.