PDA

View Full Version : FYI Pfeil charving chisels Woodcraft

"Gary Brewer"
12-28-2007, 7:39 PM
Gentlemen: If anyone is thinking about getting individual Pfeil carving chisels there is a deal today online at Woodcraft.com for three promotions:
1) Free shipping on purchases of $75
2) Free $25 gift card for Pfeil individual carving chisel purchase of $100
3) Free $20 gift card for any purchase at Woodcraft of $100 or more. This one ends today.

All three promotions overlap today. So order $100 of Pfeil individual carving chisels today and get $45 in free gift cards, free shipping and possible no tax.

The gift cards will be sent with the package from Woodcraft. Your confirmation email from Woodcraft will list the gift cards. This is triple dipping for anyone interested. (For me there is no tax so actually 4 dips.) Just FYI
Gary

Zahid Naqvi
12-29-2007, 12:12 AM
Gary, thanks. I have been meaning to get carving chisels. This offer made it real sweet. I ordered a basic selection as per recommendations of Chris Pye. The confirmation email included WC gift cards worth $45 and free shipping, no tax for Arkies either.

Never thought I'd be able to afford Pfeil, but at $15 a pop (taking out the discounts) I couldn't pass it up :D

thanks for the heads up.

Clint Jones
12-29-2007, 12:44 AM
Never thought I'd be able to afford Pfeil, but at $15 a pop (taking out the discounts) I couldn't pass it up :D

They sell for more than that used on ebay :eek:

Jameel Abraham
12-29-2007, 9:26 AM
Thanks for the tip! I almost never go to Woodcraft.com (I will now).

Pfeil tools are fantastic. I've used them professionally for over a decade. At $15 per, that's a great deal (I picked up 4 more to add to my collection)

"Gary Brewer"
12-29-2007, 10:11 PM
Your welcome! I'm glad to help. I've been waiting for something like this and sometimes everything lines up. It was a tremendous offer.
Gary