PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of Infinity deals-CONFIRMED

Jim O'Dell
12-27-2007, 5:32 PM
I just read on another forum that Infinity is running 25% off a single normal priced item. Works on bit sets as well as individual items. I hope to have an email when I get home to verify, but thought I'd give you a heads up. Jim

Jeff Wright
12-27-2007, 5:43 PM
I just ordered their fancy-dan router jig, but since it was on sale already for $119 the 25% did not apply. Infinity are good people . . . and just up the street from me . . . no connection other than proximity.

Jim O'Dell
12-27-2007, 7:54 PM
I ordered the 1/2" Incra bit set, plus 2 other DT bits from the clearance center to get over 100.00 and qualify for the free shipping. YIPPEEEE!! Glad I didn't order last month. I almost pulled the trigger but decided to wait to see if any sales would come up. Now I need to make the bit holders for my storage drawers!! Jim.

Jim Thiel
12-27-2007, 8:35 PM
I just read on another forum that Infinity is running 25% off a single normal priced item.

You placed an order but was the rumor true? Is there a code to enter? I did see the free shipping over 100.00, but no mention of the 25% off.

Jim

Jeff Wright
12-27-2007, 8:56 PM
You placed an order but was the rumor true? Is there a code to enter? I did see the free shipping over 100.00, but no mention of the 25% off.

Jim

Yes, 25% off non-sale items. Place your order and before you hit the confirm button enter the code shown below in the comments section:

Save 25%
On Any Single Item In Our Catalog!*
Enter Code:
EOYD07

These are Infinity's order instructions, not mine. But remember, it is 25% off the highest priced item you buy, NOT all ordered items!

Jim O'Dell
12-27-2007, 9:29 PM
Sorry, Jim. I should have updated my post. I've added COMFIRMED to the title now.
Yes, the email was there, just as Jeff pasted. The 25% will be adjusted manually after the order, but before charging your card. And it is off of just 1 item, the highest priced one, and not available on already reduced items, like those in the clearance section.
This information came through their newsletter they send out weekly, like the ones from Woodpeckers, Peachtree, Toolking, etc. Hope this helps someone else! Jim.