PDA

View Full Version : I have the numbers for the Pen Tubes

Jerry Stringer
02-23-2004, 8:52 PM
Well, the weather was good to me today . . . it held off raining long enough for me to get the 29 boxes of pen tubes mailed. You should seen the look on that postal clerk's face!!! It was great! The tubes are officially on the way to those who ordered them!!

We tried to be careful about counting out the zillion tubes and caps but if we screwed up your order, let me know and I'll fix it.

I also got the invoice information to let everyone know what their order is gonna cost them. I even put together a rather spiffy website with all the information on it, It's at:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/pentubes.html

I hope this answers everyone's questions about the tubes.

I do have another 1164 tubes that are unspoken for . . . if anybody needs them, they are 9 cents each plus shipping. I REALLY don't need an extra 1164 shipping tubes . . . REALLY! Feel free to get some!

Thanks!

Jerry

Julie Wright
02-23-2004, 9:07 PM
Pay Pal'd ya, Thanks again. I know it was a lot of work. The spreadsheet if real nifty..
Thanks
Julie

Waymon Campbell
02-23-2004, 9:11 PM
Jerry - Give it a few days and if you get no more orders for tubes I'll take them off your hands...

Waymon Campbell
02-23-2004, 9:40 PM
Jerry - That ch'ching you just heard was my PayPal payment to you. Thanks for your efforts on the FPP.

John Miliunas
02-23-2004, 10:11 PM
Done deal, Jerry! Thanks again. You rock! :cool:

Bud Duffy
02-23-2004, 10:26 PM
Checks in the paypal buddy, thanks again Bud

Ken Salisbury
02-24-2004, 8:37 AM
Done - via Pay Pal

Thanks Jerry !!

Jerry Stringer
02-24-2004, 11:04 AM
Hey, this is cool!!

I like going to my email and seeing a long list of folks sending me money!!!

Too bad I gotta give it to the ball and chai . . . er . . . wife to pay the credit card bill!

Thanks to everyone for the reimbursements!

Jerry

Tom Sweeney
02-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Check's - er paypal's in the mail.

Thanks for all your effort on this.

Joel Shapiro
02-24-2004, 1:43 PM
PayPal is on it's way. Thanks for all you've done.

Joel

Paul Lajoie
02-24-2004, 6:56 PM
Like the man said "checks in the mail" (paypal). This project really is geetting up some steam now! Thanks Jerry :p :p

Rob Littleton
02-24-2004, 9:05 PM
Like the man said "checks in the mail" (paypal). This project really is geetting up some steam now! Thanks Jerry :p :p

Hey Jerry,

I have never used pay pal. Do they charge you?

If so, I will send you a check (this is your last chance to change your mind about children and spouses as payment). I promise to pack them carefully :-)

Chris Johnson
02-24-2004, 10:23 PM
Payment made via Paypal. Thanks again. And the mesquite from the last package is very nice.

Well, the weather was good to me today . . . it held off raining long enough for me to get the 29 boxes of pen tubes mailed. You should seen the look on that postal clerk's face!!! It was great! The tubes are officially on the way to those who ordered them!!

We tried to be careful about counting out the zillion tubes and caps but if we screwed up your order, let me know and I'll fix it.

I also got the invoice information to let everyone know what their order is gonna cost them. I even put together a rather spiffy website with all the information on it, It's at:

http://users.htcomp.net/jds/pentubes.html

I hope this answers everyone's questions about the tubes.

I do have another 1164 tubes that are unspoken for . . . if anybody needs them, they are 9 cents each plus shipping. I REALLY don't need an extra 1164 shipping tubes . . . REALLY! Feel free to get some!

Thanks!

Jerry

Daniel Yourdon
02-24-2004, 10:39 PM
Ya should have your money so ya gotta keep da wife at home.

Jerry Stringer
02-25-2004, 12:45 AM
Hey Jerry,

I have never used pay pal. Do they charge you?

If so, I will send you a check (this is your last chance to change your mind about children and spouses as payment). I promise to pack them carefully :-)

There is a small charge when I'm paid by paypal but it is very minor compared to the convenience. Don't worry about it it's not enough to worry about.

And guys (and gal!) . . . thanks for getting right on the reimbursements -it keeps the wife happy) . . . and NO! wives, kids, and relatives are NOT accepted!!

Thanks!

Jerry

Dennis Peacock
02-25-2004, 1:27 AM
Jerry,

Pay Pal'd ya.....send'em on........

Jerry Stringer
02-25-2004, 2:09 AM
Jerry,

Pay Pal'd ya.....send'em on........

Thanks, Dennis!

They were shipped Monday morning. You should get them any day now.

C Ya!

Jerry

Robert E Lee
02-25-2004, 2:31 AM
Check went out in todays mail. Have never used pay pal need to check into that. Appreciate all the time and effort you put into this to make it work.
Bob

Bobby McCarley
02-25-2004, 4:37 AM
Jerry,
The check is going out today. Thanks for all the hard work and tell the wife she's the greatest for letting you have access to the charge card.

Bobby McCarley

John Miliunas
02-25-2004, 7:53 AM
. . . and NO! wives, kids, and relatives are NOT accepted!!

Thanks!

Jerry

Oh, and see there! That *was* going to be your tip for all the work you've put into this. Well, guess I'll have to scale down the crate and just send 'ya one of the cats. :D :cool:

Jerry Stringer
02-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Oh, and see there! That *was* going to be your tip for all the work you've put into this. Well, guess I'll have to scale down the crate and just send 'ya one of the cats. :D :cool:

Oh yea . . . no pets either . . . or plants . . . a Hummer would be acceptable - if it's a silver H1 . . . large blocks of pink ivory are OK, too . . . tickets to a Shania Twain concert :D . . .

Jerry

Harry Pye
02-25-2004, 12:33 PM
Paid by PayPal yesterday and the mailman delivered the tubes this morning. Fantastic service! :D

Harry

Jerry Stringer
02-25-2004, 12:59 PM
Paid by PayPal yesterday and the mailman delivered the tubes this morning. Fantastic service! :D

Harry

We aim to please!

Jerry

Joel Shapiro
02-25-2004, 1:06 PM
Got 'em. Thank you, Jerry.

John Hammer
02-26-2004, 1:42 PM
Just sent the Pay Pal. Thanks loads.

Mark Patoka
02-27-2004, 9:14 PM
PayPal $$$ are on their way. Thanks for the quick service.

Jim Schmoll
02-27-2004, 10:09 PM
Jerry, sent a chwck out yesterday. Thanks.........

Jim from Idyllwild CA