PDA

View Full Version : Finally Complete !!!

Julie Wright
02-23-2004, 8:50 PM
Here are the Pens that I turned for the FPP. Yahoooo Waiting on my Tubes, Should be here soon cuz I Wanna get these in the mail.

Thanks for taking a Peek !!

Bill Chapman
02-23-2004, 9:00 PM
Julie
Love the pens girl. I like the different contours. Keep it up

Jerry Stringer
02-23-2004, 9:03 PM
Julie,

That's a great looking assortment of pens but I still like that cedar!

I didn't know I sent you a mesquite that had the sapwood on it. Makes for a good eyecatcher.

I haven't decided if I want to do several different shapes, or just go with a standard so that I can get them shipped quicker. Hmmm . . .

Great job!

Jerry

Julie Wright
02-23-2004, 9:09 PM
Yes Jerry,
You sent me lots of good looking wood... Now where did those kits go??? Will use the rest for the Turn a Thon :)

Time to start gluing in the tubes....

John Miliunas
02-23-2004, 10:17 PM
Nice job, Julie! Wonderful assortment. Looks like I'm going to have to dig out that Cedar I have in the back room. Should have enough for a couple pens or another 20 or so! :cool:

Bobby McCarley
02-23-2004, 10:24 PM
Hello Julie,
Did a great job on the pens. Keep up the good work. Looking for my pen kits to arrive any day now and and I see Jerry has our tubes in the mail so I'll be set to go. Been working with kits that I bought from Packards until the others arrive. I'll post a picture when I get the chance.

Keep them turning!!
Bobby McCarley

Joel Shapiro
02-24-2004, 12:14 AM
Beautiful Pens, Julie. Our brave soldiers will carry them with pride.

Joel

Tyler Howell
02-24-2004, 6:27 AM
A Woman's Touch,
Very Nice and very unique. Thanks for sharing your time and talents for FP.;)

Paul Lajoie
02-24-2004, 7:19 PM
Very nice looking pens Julie. I agree with Tyler, about seeing a womens touch in them. Keep up the great work. :)