PDA

View Full Version : Delta Donation

Greg Heppeard
02-23-2004, 3:44 PM
I just got off the phone with my Delta rep and got him to donate a Midi-lathe for a drawing for the Tulsa Turn A Thon. :p

Joel Shapiro
02-23-2004, 3:49 PM
Wow! That's great work and a great rep!

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2004, 6:01 PM
I just got off the phone with my Delta rep and got him to donate a Midi-lathe for a drawing for the Tulsa Turn A Thon. :p

YOU DA MAN ! ! ! ! !

Jerry Stringer
02-23-2004, 8:55 PM

Good job!!

Has anyone else noticed that the bigger this project gets, the quicker it gets even bigger?

(Does that make sense?)

Jerry

John Miliunas
02-23-2004, 9:00 PM

Yippeeeee! That's simply awesome, Greg! Be sure to extend all of our "Thanks" to Delta, as well! :cool:

Waymon Campbell
02-23-2004, 9:09 PM
Excellent...

Keith Outten
02-23-2004, 9:53 PM
Greg,

Who can I contact at Delta to obtain support for the other Turn-A-Thons?

Jerry Stringer
02-23-2004, 11:50 PM
Greg,

Who can I contact at Delta to obtain support for the other Turn-A-Thons?

If you don't know the rep personally, I would suggest you get the Woodcraft manager to do it. He's probably on a first name basis with the rep and the rep wants to keep him happy.

Plus, the manager knows the ins and outs of how the figures can be juggled to make it happen. For instance, if the customers get a 10% discount on stuff that day, the discount may taken off of the top at the register, but the suppliers may rebate all or part of the discount back to the store.

Good luck!

Jerry

Jeff Cybulski
02-24-2004, 9:07 PM
Great job Greg!! One hellavu rep