PDA

View Full Version : Eat Well & Be Merry

Andy Hoyt
12-25-2007, 12:58 PM
That's my plan and hope it's yours too.

http://www.mayonmoxie.com/

Oh yeah, my afternoon is booked. Archie & I want to practice napping.

Glenn Clabo
12-25-2007, 1:06 PM
Thanks Andy...
How'd you end up with such a good looking family?

We've already had our nap after breakfast. Next is a nap after lunch so we can get ready for supper. To you and your whole family...have a great day and Happy New Year!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-25-2007, 2:02 PM
Merry Christmas....to Hoyt's ...the Clabo's

To all!

BTW....this is the first Christmas in several years Sharon and I have been able to be home......celebrating Christmas......

She's just now fixing breakfast pizza......

Due to our kids in-laws in the area, we are having our family gathering on Saturday......Turkey, ham, stuffing...the works.

Steve Schlumpf
12-25-2007, 2:32 PM
Merry Christmas Andy! Great looking family! Very best of New Years to you and yours!

Christopher K. Hartley
12-25-2007, 3:00 PM
Thanks Andy, you're great all the best wishes to your crew!:)

Pete Jordan
12-25-2007, 3:16 PM
Nice tunes Andy! Who is that?

Happy Holidays!

Karl Laustrup
12-25-2007, 3:24 PM
MOA SIR!

It is with great pleasure that the Laustrup family wishes the Hoyt family the best of the season, as well as the rest of you in, what I fondly call, the Looney Tune Forum. :D

I am curious though as to how much it was to rent that family in the photo? They are very photogenic and I may need to avail myself of that service one day, so any info would be very beneficial. ;):D

Have a great '08 everyone.

Less than 12 months to listen to all the candidates. :rolleyes::eek:

Karl

George Conklin
12-25-2007, 3:28 PM
Outstanding, Ange. Outstanding:)

Dan Forman
12-25-2007, 4:24 PM
Happy holidays to you and all. A fine looking crew you have assembled there Andy!

Dan

Glenn Clabo
12-25-2007, 4:40 PM
as well as the rest you in, what I fondly call, the Looney Tune Forum. :D

I am curious though as to how much it was to rent that family in the photo? They are very photogenic and I may need to avail myself of that service one day, so any info would be very beneficial. ;):D

Ya kill me Karl...

Andy Hoyt
12-25-2007, 5:01 PM
Karl - The humans arrived "gratis" from the talent agency, but their individual handlers were hugely expensive.

And now they won't leave. :eek:

Gotta go. Coming up on the due date for Nap #4. After some munchies first, that is. :D

Gary Herrmann
12-25-2007, 6:45 PM
I fell asleep a couple hours ago on the floor by the fire while reading. Woke up (kinda) with a black dog in my right armpit. A yellow dog's head on my stomach and a cat on my knees.

Woke up because I was so hot. At first I thought the fire was out of control or something. Sleeping labs are stubborn too.

Bernie Weishapl
12-25-2007, 9:12 PM
Merry Christmas Andy. Dang didn't know you could sing either. Must have been the Moxie.:eek::rolleyes::cool:

Jim Becker
12-25-2007, 9:54 PM
Happy, happy! (I showed the picture to the girls...the older remembered, the younger didn't. Oh, well...50% memorable visit I suppose!)

TYLER WOOD
12-26-2007, 10:02 AM
Nice job Andy, you almost made yourself appear normal. But we know better (anyone drinking moxie is not normal!). Very nice family. Have a great holiday season!!! And to all other reading as well.

Tom Sherman
12-26-2007, 10:23 AM
Andrew, that's a warm family scene, and a nice looking group I might add, cept for one. Have a Happy.

Curt Fuller
12-26-2007, 9:30 PM
I suppose if the two mutts can live in harmony with the cat then I suppose those two beautiful young ladies can tolerate that other old hound dog. Happy New Year!