PDA

View Full Version : My gifts to myself....Festool style

Bill Wyko
12-24-2007, 1:37 PM
I knew no one would hook me up like this for x-mas so I did it myself. TS75, ES125EQ, CT33E, a captive ring tool and some beading tools for turning. Actually I picked up the saw and sander earlier but now they have a home.:D

Brian Weick
12-24-2007, 1:41 PM
Nice bill, Very nice! just keep those baby's sharp and you will definitely be a happy camper! Nice Festool as well- humidifier- what's with the hose????
Merry Christmas Bill, :)
Brian

Bill Wyko
12-24-2007, 2:05 PM
The bottom is a dust extraction system. It's hooked up to the sander. I seem to have an alergy to the glue in the plywood veneer. (My excuse for the dust collector):rolleyes:

Jim Becker
12-24-2007, 2:07 PM
Ooohh...Santa-Bill was very happy with you this year!!! :D

Congrats! Nice choices.

Bill Wyko
12-24-2007, 2:34 PM
Nice:D Thanks Jim. Merry Christmas.:)

Gary Keedwell
12-24-2007, 2:37 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/evsac/Video/ranchwelcome.gif
To Festoolian World....Beware of the slippery slope.....

Gary

Jim Becker
12-24-2007, 3:06 PM
....Beware of the slippery slope.....

There are so many of those to choose from around here...:o :p :) :D ...or to be chosen by...;)

Walt Caza
12-25-2007, 12:02 PM
Lookin' Good Bill,
I wish I treated me as good as you treat you......just kidding!
Terrific score, I have been chicken to dip my toe in that tempting Festool pool.
Boy, these woodshops are dodgey, I have turning on my wishlist too!
(another day, another dollar...I might just trade my kingdom for some lathe space)

I am sure you have been good this year, and quite deserve these shiny toys,
Merry Christmas,
Walt
:)

Mike Cutler
12-25-2007, 12:05 PM
Sweet Bill.
The Festool stuff is very nice.

Don Bullock
12-25-2007, 12:15 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/evsac/Video/ranchwelcome.gif
To Festoolian World....Beware of the slippery slope.....
Gary

There are so many of those to choose from around here...:o :p :) :D ...or to be chosen by...;)

You've got that right Jim!!!:eek::eek::eek: I've certainly slipped down several this year and hope soon to add the Festool slope to my list.

Bill, congratulations on your new "toyls." That CT33E will sure keep the dust down for you.:D I've seen several posts and reviews on the ES (now ETS) 125EQ. The reports have been mixed with some stating that they've had difficulty sanding with it. I'm interested in your input. Thanks. Your turning is inspiring. Perhaps some day I'll get back to that woodworking slope. It's something I did enjoy many years ago.

Bill Wyko
12-25-2007, 4:21 PM
Thanks everyone. The all powerful Domino is next. Luckily the Mngr at Woodworkers source here in Tucson lets me put stuff on lay-a-way. That eases the pain. I don't even have a project for it yet but I'll think of something. I,ve been eyeing some of the amazing work on the favorites of 2007 and I can't take my eyes off those rocking chairs.:D

Matt Meiser
12-25-2007, 6:23 PM
Congratulations Bill! I now have the next size down saw and vac and the next size up sander. All are as advertised and have been/will be great additions to my shop.

Jesse Cloud
12-25-2007, 6:55 PM
Nice haul Bill! Domino next, huh? You just think you don't have a project for it - once that baby is in your shop the projects just pop up. Its as easy to do mortise and tenon as to drive screws, so everything becomes m&t. Don't ask me how I know this....:rolleyes:

Rick Gifford
12-25-2007, 7:44 PM
Well I get to say another "You Suck! :D

Great stuff! Congrats!

Gotta love this season! Great excuse to buy more tools!