PDA

View Full Version : Bulk Buy and Free Kits Shipped Today

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2004, 7:00 AM
The following is a list of kits which will ship today as soon as the post office opens this morning: This shipment brings the total bulk buy shipped to date to 1360 kits. The total for free kits shipped to date is 605. All shipments are USPS Priority Mail. You should receive these no later than Thursday.

I lack an address for 1 person for free kits and 2 new inquiries in the queue for free kits. All bulk buy orders have been shipped with the exception of 1 still waiting for payment.

With a few exceptions, free kits were basically limited to 15 kits per person (except for 120 kits to school programs due to the volume of requests . Free kits went out to 36 different folks.

I am now in a position to fill orders as they come in.

BULK BUYS SHIPPED TODAY:

Robert E. Lee
Jim Lane
Art Hendrix
Rick Prevett

FREE KITS SHIPPED TODAY:

Harry B. Pye
Paul Lajoie
Rick Burson
Rob Littleton
Christopher Pine
Curtis Tarpley
Robert Orsino
Bobby McCarley
Jim Lambert
Bob Ireland
Steve Hendrix
Aaron Joseph
Glenn Cullough
David McDonnel
Carroll Caddel
Art Hendrix
Steve Levit
Bill Jackman
Roger San Miguel
Joel Shapiro

WHEW ! ! FINALLY GOT CAUGHT UP

Carl Eyman
02-23-2004, 7:30 AM
Attaboy, Ken. We see you'te not getting any bedsores. Carl

Bobby McCarley
02-23-2004, 1:01 PM
Hello Ken, I don't know how your keeping up, but you are tops. I'll be looking forward to recieving the kits. I'm still beating the media bush here in Louisiana. I do have a commitment from a local parish paper to do a story but it will be next month before it can be done. But, I will keep working on some other leads.

Keep up the good work Ken and everyone else who are doing great jobs getting this project done.

Bobby McCarley

Joel Shapiro
02-25-2004, 1:04 PM
Hi Ken, Got the kits and the count (15) is right. Thanks.

Sparky Paessler
02-25-2004, 1:34 PM
Hey Ken, how do we get on the list for the free kits. I finished up and shipped the 20 I bought.

Sparky

Chris Rolke
02-25-2004, 2:55 PM
ken i would be interested in turning some ( ihave a few that i will send in) how can i get on the list for the donated kits

Bobby McCarley
02-25-2004, 4:31 PM
Ken, I got my free kits today. Thanks very much. Now to get the pens made.

Bobby McCarley

Rob Littleton
02-25-2004, 8:39 PM
Ken,

you rock dude..........

I got my kits and will get turning.

Thanks for all your work on this.

By the way, I wont listen to the others, I think you look great in that plastic outfit ................ hahahahah

thanks man