PDA

View Full Version : Woodcraft 10% off sale ....

Tony Falotico
02-23-2004, 6:45 AM
Sorry all, but I just got to vent this ............

Woodcraft sends me a post card about their 10% off everything sale. Got a list of things I would love to look at & possibly buy (Starting with a Jet Cannister dust collector) -- But the sale is on Thursday. No problem you say? What about us guys who don't live in the big city? The Jacksonville store is 70 miles east of here, Orlando store is 165 miles south. Work 8 to 5, not a chance to make it!

Come on Woodcraft -- how about Saturdays when us rural farm folks can have a chance?

Thanks for listening -- Tony

Thomas Prondzinski
02-23-2004, 7:23 AM
Tony

You can also order from catalog,and internet. This may not help but its another way to go.

Tom

Martin Shupe
02-23-2004, 7:31 AM
Sorry all, but I just got to vent this ............

Woodcraft sends me a post card about their 10% off everything sale. Got a list of things I would love to look at & possibly buy (Starting with a Jet Cannister dust collector) -- But the sale is on Thursday. No problem you say? What about us guys who don't live in the big city? The Jacksonville store is 70 miles east of here, Orlando store is 165 miles south. Work 8 to 5, not a chance to make it!

Come on Woodcraft -- how about Saturdays when us rural farm folks can have a chance?

Thanks for listening -- Tony

Call the local store and explain the situation.

My store in Ft. Worth has, in the past, allowed me to purchase over the phone via credit card and get the 10% off, then pick up my purchases at a later date. Perhaps your store will be as helpful.

Here in Texas, the 10% covers the sales tax and the real discount is about 2%. Not much to get all excited about.

Steve Roxberg
02-23-2004, 8:47 AM
Tony, Tony, you can always spend money. Call the manager and let him know your situation and I can about guarantee that they will take your credit card info, hold the unit, and ring it through that morning.

You can spend your money. ;)

Greg Heppeard
02-23-2004, 9:04 AM
I'll bet they are open til 9pm that day....most Woodcraft stores are open 9 - 9 on Thursday. And if you can't make it...call and they will work something out with you. Phone orders should work and there is the net and catalog doing the same 10% off...it's a national thing.

Jim Becker
02-23-2004, 9:08 AM
You can also order from catalog,and internet. This may not help but its another way to go.

Yes, the mailer clearly says you can call or use the online ordering to take advantage of the sale. Since Woodcraft sometimes has less than one store per state, that's a nice accomodation.