PDA

View Full Version : I have extra Pen Tubes if you need some

Jerry Stringer
02-23-2004, 1:54 AM
Howdy!

1. I have everyone's mailing address now except for Alan Shaw and John Cioffi (your email keeps bouncing back to me as undeliverable).

2. All boxes (except above two) are addressed and ready to ship out. Here's my problem . . . these boxes are gonna fill the back of my pickup truck and the weatherman is talking rain and storms here for the next 2 days. Anybody have a heartache with me waiting until Wednesday to ship?

3. I have 1100 extra pen tubes that are not spoken for. If you wanted some tubes and didn't get in on the order, here's your chance. I would suggest that we let folks who have none order first, but that's not set in stone with me.

BIG FAVOR!! If you can order in increments of 200 that would be great!! I already have them counted out in boxes of 200. In addition, 200 (plus caps) fit perfectly into a free box that the post office provides (that I don't have to alter to make everything fit!).

Obviously, this won't work for the extra 100 but I can deal with that!

If you need tubes, email me with your shipping address and how many you want. I'll go ahead and ship and figure out the final cost after I ship them to you. (Sounds kinda scary doesn't it . . . the cost will be based on the cost of the tubes at a little less than 10 cents each, plus pro-rated shipping to me, plus exact shipping to you)

First come - first served (unless you throw in a new or gently used silver Hummer H1 with your request!)

Let me know - I'm about to be out of the the pen tube business! . . . well, at least for now!

Thanks!

Jerry