PDA

View Full Version : New Family Member

Ken Salisbury
12-21-2007, 8:56 AM
Santa Claus came early and I received this puppy from by Daughter and Grandson. English bulldog, 7 weeks old - name: "Dozer"

Tyler Howell
12-21-2007, 10:00 AM
Long Time Buddy,
Good to hear from you.
Cute little pup
Have a great Christmas
TJH

David Duke
12-21-2007, 10:11 AM
I love this breed dogs, I had one for about 4 years and he was the best tempered and had the most personality of any dog I have ever been owned by. It was a constant battle with medical problems though between skin rashes, mattering eyes and finally we lost the battle with kidney problems.

Best of luck with yours and hope ya'll have a great time together.

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!!

Jim O'Dell
12-21-2007, 10:42 AM
Beautiful pup, Ken. Good to see you posting, though I know you've been on line often watching over us. I love to see a pup in a play stance/bow. Make sure Santa brings him lots of good things to chew on so he'll stay away from the shoes! And be sure we see some pictures as he grows up. Dozer is a great name!! Kind of like a former coworker named their Weimeriner (sp?) Crash. Jim.

Jim Becker
12-21-2007, 11:58 AM
The resemblance is amazing, Ken! LOL! (Although I don't recommend you duplicate the pose anytime the boss has a broom handle in-hand... :D )

Seriously, congratulations on the new member of your household! And happy holidays.

Dennis Peacock
12-21-2007, 1:25 PM
Congrats on the new pup there Ken. Good to see you around these parts. :D

Greg Heppeard
12-21-2007, 2:14 PM
Cute addition to your family.....bet there's some kibble under your tree this year too

Nancy Laird
12-21-2007, 2:18 PM
Nothing like a puppy to keep you young and spry, Ken! Congratulations on the new addition, and have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Nice to see you posting again.

Nancy

Ken Fitzgerald
12-21-2007, 9:58 PM
Nice looking pup Ken! Have a Merry Christmas!

Von Bickley
12-21-2007, 10:10 PM
Ken,

It's good to see you posting....

That puppy should make you a good drinking buddy.:D:D:D

Ken Garlock
12-22-2007, 11:19 AM
That pup looks like he will be a good pal around the house and shop. You are sure to have fun with him.

Do stop by the creek and say hello more often. Us old timers miss your posts.:(

Merry Christmas and Happy New year to you Ken.:)

Lori Kleinberg
12-22-2007, 11:32 AM
Cute pup. Glad to see back around the creek.

Scott Shepherd
12-22-2007, 4:15 PM
Santa's the best, isn't he? :)

For those who can't get enough puppies, bookmark www.dailypuppy.com . They put up a new puppy picture and profile every day. Some really cute puppies, all different breeds and mixes. Some of them you can tell will just be in trouble :)

Peter Stahl
12-23-2007, 6:59 AM
Congrats on the new pup. This should keep you busy for a while.