PDA

View Full Version : Navy Plaque

Eric Allen
12-20-2007, 1:17 PM
Ah, finally! Thanks to all who helped with their contributions, this finally came to be. Duane Parcells for his aircraft carrier image, slightly moded now, James Jaragosky for tipping us off about the l.e.d.'s at Wally World, my wife Jo for finding the last set in this entire area, James Rambo for the approximate vector settings that probably worked waaaay better than rastering (Yeah, every scrap of that is vectored), and I'm pretty sure Jo Pelino for the seal on an old post. Sister ecstatic, goal met:) Sincerely, thanks all you guys, it wouldn't have been possible for me to make it in time without all the help:)

P.S., the lower left isn't damaged, just a bit of hot glue that I didn't get off before the pic and I'm too tired to fade it out:)

James Jaragosky
12-20-2007, 1:36 PM
Glad I could help.
I get so much out of this site that it feels real good to give back.
I did some wooden boxes with with mirrors inserted into the front panel
with those lights mounted inside the box behind the mirror. I didn't get a picture, as my wife took off with them before I got the chance.
anyway that is a beautiful peace of work. nice job.
Jim J.

AL Ursich
12-20-2007, 5:21 PM
I am Retired Navy and like it very much. That gives me some ideas to use the Solar Christmas Lights I picked up on eBay.....

Thanks,

AL