PDA

View Full Version : Firmware update Mini and Helix

Frank Corker
12-20-2007, 11:47 AM
Firmware Download

Last Update: 12/18/07
Version: 1.0.2.3 (replaces 1.0.2.1)

Changes:
Rotary Center-Center Engraving: When using the Center-Center feature with the Rotary Attachment, raster engraving would be offset in the Y-axis from the intended location. This has been resolved for all Epilog laser systems.
Rotary Auto Focus Position: When using Auto Focus with the Rotary Attachment the table could stall at the very bottom of its stroke. This was seen almost exclusively on the Mini 18, but the issue has been resolved on all Mini, Helix and EXT systems.

http://www.epiloglaser.com/downloads_minihelix.htm

Eric Allen
12-20-2007, 6:50 PM
I love that you keep us updated on these Frank, thanks:)

Frank Tralongo
12-20-2007, 11:20 PM
Eh Frank
Thanks for the update info.
Did you update your firmware yet and if so was it a "clean" install?

Thanks
The other Frank:D

Jim Watkins
12-21-2007, 12:38 PM
Thanks Frank.

I had just checked last weekend and didn't see it. I probably would have waited quite a while before checking again. Thanks for thinking of all of us.

Frank Corker
12-21-2007, 7:16 PM
Yes I've updated mine - straight forward, no issues. If you go to the Epilog website you can actually get yourself on their emailing list. I put it on just in case there were others who were not on it. This is firmware only, no printer driver update just yet.

Frank Tralongo
12-22-2007, 6:13 PM
Thanks again for the info and Merry Christmas to you and yours......

Mike DeRegnaucourt
12-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Thanks Frank!

I just checked the Epilog site and they had the firmware upgrade for my Legend EXT as well. That was my first attempt at a firmware update and it went perfect! :)

I actually had encountered both of the rotary problems described prior to the upgrade.

Thanks again for informing us and I too signed up for Epilog's email notifications.

Best wishes for the Holidays!