PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Jerry Stringer 1st corian pen

Paul Lajoie
02-22-2004, 5:19 PM
Hope this works. I've been tring all week to get a good shot of my first corian pen, and I think I finally got it. It took me all week to figure it out but I got the 10 pens that I want to ship out finished when the tubes arrive. If any of you guys $ gals have never tried corian I highly recommend it, it turns very nice and shines great! Jerry S. again thanks for the corian. The first pic is my very first corian and the second is all corian, except the rwb one which is aqua pearl, which also turns great.

Julie Wright
02-22-2004, 5:45 PM
Paul
Very Nice looking Pens. The Troops are gonna love them..

Jerry Stringer
02-22-2004, 5:59 PM
Hope this works. I've been tring all week to get a good shot of my first corian pen, and I think I finally got it. It took me all week to figure it out but I got the 10 pens that I want to ship out finished when the tubes arrive. If any of you guys $ gals have never tried corian I highly recommend it, it turns very nice and shines great! Jerry S. again thanks for the corian. The first pic is my very first corian and the second is all corian, except the rwb one which is aqua pearl, which also turns great.

Hey Dude!

Great looking pens!! I wasn't very impressed with the corian colors I had but after seeing your pens, I think I may go turn a few. They look a LOT better as pens than as blocks of material.

I really like the RWB! Gotta try that too!

Thanks!

Jerry

Ken Salisbury
02-23-2004, 2:43 AM
SUPER JOB - PAUL ! ! ! !

Kent Cori
02-23-2004, 6:59 PM
Paul,

I'm really impressed with that RWB pen too but all are beutiful. I know the gals and guys in Iraq will be really thankful.

Paul Lajoie
02-23-2004, 8:29 PM
Thanks for all the kind remarks everyone. Can't wait for the free kits to arrive, so I can turn some more. Makes me feel good doing this for our troops in harms way. Again thanks, Paul.