PDA

View Full Version : Senco Accuset Parts

James King
12-20-2007, 10:38 AM
Looking for some help on one of my Accuset nailers. I know that these are no longer in production so parts may be impossible to find. On my 16g nailer, I need a new rubber/plastic nose piece. Does anyone know if any other nose pieces would be compatible. I've got three Accuset guns and they have given me exceptional service so I would sure like to keep them around.

Lee Koepke
12-20-2007, 5:09 PM
Looking for some help on one of my Accuset nailers. I know that these are no longer in production so parts may be impossible to find. On my 16g nailer, I need a new rubber/plastic nose piece. Does anyone know if any other nose pieces would be compatible. I've got three Accuset guns and they have given me exceptional service so I would sure like to keep them around.
Senco may still have the parts. I got a new gasket set for an old Senco Framing gun from my local FASTENAL store. They had to order it. I would be interested in knowing that too, mine has a tendency to fall off at times, and I am sure it will get lost.

Curt Harms
12-20-2007, 6:30 PM
Harbor freight was selling nailers that looked superficially like the accuset line. I don't have a model #, sorry. If You could get a model #, you might be able to find parts. I know this isn't much help, sorry.

Curt

Jim Dalton
12-20-2007, 9:26 PM
I just had my Accuset 18 ga nailer rebuilt at my local FASTENAL store. They had to send it off to regional, but 7 days and it works like new.

David G Baker
12-20-2007, 11:26 PM
I have a military surplus Senco framing nail gun that is quite old and was able to get parts to rebuild it. I think it is a SN II. Senco has a very good Internet site for cross referencing parts.
My gun is one that was declared unsafe due to its potential to fire twice. It does fire twice once in a while but I am aware of it so I am very careful with it.