PDA

View Full Version : CorelDraw X3

Kim Haubert
12-19-2007, 9:26 PM
One more step closer to getting a laser. I just ordered CorelDraw X3. Several programs I have learned in the past have someone who writes the definitive tutor book. Is there a CorelDraw X3 Bible out there?

Kim

Steven Smith
12-19-2007, 9:34 PM
One more step closer to getting a laser. I just ordered CorelDraw X3. Several programs I have learned in the past have someone who writes the definitive tutor book. Is there a CorelDraw X3 Bible out there?

Kim
If you have a general knowledge of graphics programs then you are a step ahead. There are some tutorials on youtube that can be very helpful.
People here are an *excellent* resource for tips and processes.

Kim Haubert
12-19-2007, 10:04 PM
Thanks. Been a couple years but I knew a little about Paint Shop Pro.

Ken Maxwell
12-20-2007, 5:01 AM
Do a Google search for Coreldraw videos and it's amazing how many teaching videos you can find on the internet. I have just got Corel Draw and hopefully next week I will get my new Epilog. I watched many of them on youtube and they really help alot. Good Luck

Kim Haubert
12-20-2007, 5:29 AM
I downloaded the trail version for now and started the logo tutorial. Got to step four and am looking for the Smart Drawing tool. Amazing I can't find the tool. The help has info on it but won't tell where it is. I am wondering if it has it.

Kim

Mike Null
12-20-2007, 5:43 AM
The smart drawing tool is on a flyout on the left side of the tool bar with the triangle icon.

Ed Newbold
12-20-2007, 7:59 AM
The smart drawing tool is on a flyout on the left side of the tool bar with the triangle icon.Yep! Here's a screen shot of the fly-out.

Ed Maloney
12-20-2007, 9:12 AM
Some real cool stuff here for tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=alexisgalvez&p=v

Kim Haubert
12-20-2007, 8:55 PM
Thx Much appreciated.

Kim

Joe Hubbard
12-21-2007, 1:23 AM
In addition to the UTube tutorials, epilog has a pretty neat collection of tutorials on their web site. http://www.epiloglaser.com/tech_library.htm Don't be fooled by the ads - x3 for many people has a steep learning curve. People here have great knowledge and on Yahoo groups there is a group dedicated to corel. Joe