PDA

View Full Version : Laserbits discontinue Marble tiles. Any other supliers?

Zeev Goldin
12-18-2007, 11:51 PM
So I wanted to order some marbles and they told me they have discontinued them. Any other company I can order those from?

Thanks

Anthony Scira
12-18-2007, 11:56 PM
I put some in my basket and it does not say they are discontinued.

But I just bought some 12x12 black tiles from Home Depot for like 2 bucks each.

Mike Hood
12-19-2007, 1:19 AM
It looks like they're still accepting orders... but LaserSketch has always treated me right.

Mark Koenig
12-19-2007, 6:20 AM
I put some in my basket and it does not say they are discontinued.

But I just bought some 12x12 black tiles from Home Depot for like 2 bucks each.

Do you have an item number from Home Depot? I have been looking for these elusive $2.00 HD tiles only to come out of Lowes with $128 hole in my wallet for a box of 10...

Joe Pelonio
12-19-2007, 8:05 AM
Do you have an item number from Home Depot? I have been looking for these elusive $2.00 HD tiles only to come out of Lowes with $128 hole in my wallet for a box of 10...
The least I've paid at HD was $7 when they were on sale. Most of the time they have none in stock.

Zeev Goldin
12-19-2007, 12:48 PM
Well I talked to laserbits and there are some products that they still have but the ones they are out of they are not going to restock them like the 6 by 6 inch ones.

Stanley Waldrup
12-19-2007, 10:04 PM
I ordered some of the 5x7's off of their web site and was waiting on them to be shipped. Recieved the shipment a few days later and the invoice said the 5x7's were discontinued. If I had known that I would have ordered them from somwhere else and had them ready for Christmas.
Stanley

Stephen Beckham
12-19-2007, 10:28 PM
Check with your local Headstone companies. I went to a local one here and almost secured some nice pieces until we had segment of conversation too long.

The fella asked what I'd be using them for and I figured I'd show him... One of the Laserbit pieces with a gentlman's picture on it. He was greatly impressed and asked how much I charged. I gave the suggested retail price from Laserbits and he told me to stop kidding - he charged $300 for the same thing. Laserbits suggest to charge $25 for theirs after engraved.

At some point it turned sour and he informed me that he was not going to give me the tools to steal his customers selling them that cheap because he couldn't even get them that cheap. I left him with a "Oh - but you can..."

Zeev Goldin
12-20-2007, 1:07 PM
Hi guys question still remains does anybody knows of other suppliers?

Robert Wilson
12-20-2007, 1:14 PM
Zeev,
LaserSketch appears to have several styles of marble available including the 6x6 you referenced. Here is the link to the page I was just at: http://www.lasersketch.com/catalog/LS%20Absolute%20Black%20Marble-1106.htm

I ordered from them awhile back and was happy with their service.

Bob Wilson