PDA

View Full Version : We'd like to say Thank You....

Dennis Peacock
12-18-2007, 1:33 AM
The Peacock Family wishes to say:

We are at a loss for words to express our gratitude for what you have done for us. Your kindness and generosity is truly an answer to our prayers for we did not know how we were going to make ends meet with all the medical stuff we are going through. May your families be blessed with health and prosperity throughout the coming new year.

Ken Fitzgerald
12-18-2007, 1:47 AM
You are certainly welcome Dennis! I hope 2008 is better for you and your family!

Glenn Clabo
12-18-2007, 5:40 AM
You don't need to say anything Dennis. As the old saying goes...what goes around comes around. You sir are one of the nice guys...so I believe you...and your family should get a little nice in return.
Merry Christmas...and best wishes for a happy new year to you and your family.

Tyler Howell
12-18-2007, 8:44 AM
Least we can do for our So Bro.
Thank you for all your sevice.
TJH

Gary Keedwell
12-18-2007, 11:11 AM
Dennis, it has been only a few short years but I feel like I know you like a neighbor. ( a good neighbor ;) ) Have a great Christmas and a better New Year.
Gary

Karl Laustrup
12-18-2007, 11:45 AM
Glad we could be of assistance to you and your family Dennis. :)

We are family here and we try to take care of family.

Hope your Christmas is a little better than it might have been and the New Year is full of promise.

Karl

Steve Schlumpf
12-18-2007, 2:19 PM
You are most Welcome Dennis! Merry Christmas to you and your family and may the New Year bring you all happiness!

Bruce Page
12-18-2007, 2:33 PM
No thanks are neccessary. I hope `08 is better for you & your family.

Brad Schmid
12-18-2007, 2:46 PM
No need for words Dennis. Anybody who's spent any time here at all knows your the first one to step up to the plate when a friend is in need. It was just a chance for a bunch of your friends here to finally get to say "thanks" for everything you've done for others. As Glenn said, you sir are on of the nice guys:cool: Y'all be well & have a good '08.

John Shuk
12-18-2007, 6:44 PM
Dennis,
God bless you and yours.

Steve Clardy
12-18-2007, 6:56 PM
You don't need to say anything Dennis. As the old saying goes...what goes around comes around. You sir are one of the nice guys...so I believe you...and your family should get a little nice in return.
Merry Christmas...and best wishes for a happy new year to you and your family.

Ditto. Glenn said it all.