PDA

View Full Version : The Rest of the Story -- Added Gloat

Don Bullock
12-17-2007, 7:36 PM
Rockler had the Jet 1 hp DC - 650 Dust Collector with Remote on sale for $199.99 which is $170 off the regular price. I orginally posted the gloat here: http://www.sawmillcreek.org/showthread.php?t=69842. Well today I got an email from WMH Tool Group, Inc. The DC qualified for the Jet Bonus Days Campaign and I should expect a check for $25 in 3 - 4 weeks.

That means that I saved $195 and will have paid only $175 for it after the rebate. :p

BTW-I've been using the DC with my table saw, planer, jointer, band saw and new Rigid Oscillating Edge/belt Spindle Sander and I'm very pleased with the dust collection on all of them, especially the table saw and planer. I really like the remote control feature. Eventually I'll exchange the top bag for a canister, but right now I'm not noticing any problems with the bag. It's a fantastic improvement from no DC at all and that's what is important here. Thanks again to all who said that I needed some form of dust collection.:D

Jerry Olexa
12-17-2007, 8:50 PM
Good deal. Ya did good....

Mike Langford
12-17-2007, 9:21 PM
77370....Money back is always GOOD! ;)

.....Nice gloat!

Jim Becker
12-18-2007, 12:03 AM
Excellent price for a very portable solution. Nice deal. Gotta love a great rebate!

And when you get that filter upgrade, you'll likely see an increase in performance, too, over the stock woven bag filters.

Brian Penning
12-18-2007, 6:00 AM
Hmmmm.....I thought SawStops were black in colour. ;)