PDA

View Full Version : A Member "Thank You" To All

Juan Lauchu
12-17-2007, 7:26 PM
So I've been reading the threads from this site for several years now. Wasn't until recently when I decided to actually became a member. Now that I am, I just wanted to send a thread of gratitude if you will.... I appreciate this site for several reasons:
1)Moderators who keep us from losing our perspective on what this is all about.
2)Honesty. You people keep it real from ALL walks of life. Love the opinions whether I agree or not.
3)The Passion to work with wood. Seen some inspiring work on all the catagories (Neanderthal to Power Tools).
4)The disappointments... and being able to laugh at them (in retrospec:))
5)The almost IMMEDIATE help and sharing of information and expertise
6)and last the $$$-DINERO $aved! This is the one that prompted me to write this. I mean, you look on websites and shop around and then all of a sudden one of you posts a thread announcing a sale at "yada yada" or "yada yada.com" or "don't bother going to this show unless you're looking for..." And this has saved us all money. Seriously,... "Thank You!" I really do appreciate those quick posts. I hope that you keep them up.

Thanks to all. Have a Merry Christmas and/or Happy Holiday!
Sincerely,
Juan Lauchu
PS OK, now that you've got a tear in your eye, don't expect another sentimental email till next year! Ha!:p

Mike McCann
12-17-2007, 7:40 PM
Juan

glad you like the site do not forget to donate to the cause.

Jim Dunn
12-17-2007, 7:42 PM
Juan

glad you like the site do not forget to donate to the cause.

I agree with all that was said.

Don Bullock
12-17-2007, 9:13 PM
Great post. Yes, this is a super place for woodworkers.:D

Jim Becker
12-18-2007, 12:01 AM
Excellent observations about our community, Juan. I hope you'll become a contributor so you'll also enjoy some of the new features that Keith and Aaron will soon be adding. The cost of a latte and donut or a magazine is a pretty good investment here at SMC!

Mike Heidrick
12-18-2007, 1:34 AM
The best thanks here is to drop at least $6 into the site. Well worth it.