PDA

View Full Version : Second CA Bulk buy

Daniel Yourdon
02-21-2004, 10:31 AM
Hey all
We are at over 85% of the min needed for the second CA bulk buy.
with two that want in but havn't decided just what they are going to order. this next order will probably be place early next week so don't wait.
See the selection at http://www.e-zbond.com/
send your request to
daniel@yourdonspens.com
or
thegreatpapason@netscape.net
Ya cna't be sending off your pens without a great finish!
A one oz bottle is as little as $1.65 plus shipping and I figure this will finish about 50 pens.
2 oz. bottles are only $2.76 plus shipping and I can now tell you that makes it a grand total of $4.30 per bottle if you only ordered one bottle. the price gets better the more you order. the suggested retail for that same bottle is $8.99
I am also ordering a bag of tips (120) for anyone that needs just a few. they are about 5 cents each plus a stamp. I'll just mail them out in padded mailers. for those of you that are already receiving your glue. keep this in mind in case your tips clog up or anything.
Feel free to request the Epoxys and any other items as this is not limited to only CA
AND THIS OFFER IS NOT LIMITED TO THE FREEDOM PEN PROJECT.
this is their every day price that anyone could take advantage of if they met the $100.00 min requirement.
A quick list of items
CA Glue in thin, med and thick in sizes 1oz, 2oz, 8oz 16 oz, 1 gal and 5 gal !!!! ($440.00 this works out to less than 70 cents an ounce.) to bad we can't put an order that big together!!!
Rubberized CA glue in 1 oz. and 2 oz.
odorless CA in 1oz, and 2oz,
2oz and 8oz accelerator, in reg and mild (don't ask me)
Debonder in 2 and 8oz.
4 and 8 oz Epoxy both 5 and 30 minute.
Applicators,(Gotta find out about this one) tips, extra bottles, caps, and tops.
thats about it
e-mail me for prices, but they are all great.
I never know if anouther order will come together so don't miis this one
end o pitch :)

Daniel Yourdon
02-21-2004, 1:43 PM
Sorry I can't post this everywhere but it is just simply taking to much time.
the next CA order is defenitly a GO.
the min has been reached.
their is still some time to get on the list. Until all payments are in. this will be roughly a week.
get on the list you will have a chance to cancel the order if needed.
I have received requests from the following people.
Terry
Dennis
Joel
Jim L.
Bob and
Rex

you should all be recieving payment info today.
their are a couple of people that have indicated interest but have not made an order yet. I am awaire of you and will try to wait for your final word about ordering.on that list are
Lynn
Dan L and
Dan S

If you have tried to contact me and I have not replied I did not receive your message. I am very good at replying to my e-mail.
their is no way I can ramamber ever place I have posted messages on this so replying to my posts will not work. e-mail me.
the last order a couple of people got left out. contact the people that have gotten on the list if necessary. evedintly our e-mail is coposetic or something. but I don't know enough about computers to figure out why some people have no problems and others can't get through to me.
requests can also be mailed to

Daniel Yourdon
2175 Sierrahighlands Dr.
Bldg I-165
Reno NV 89523