PDA

View Full Version : Zack is Around

Dr. Zack Jennings
02-21-2004, 8:35 AM
I noticed in a thread that no one has heard from Zack. Well, I'm around and I'm fine. I check into the Creek from time to time but I've been hibernating and busy with other pursuits. My helper, Bobby (Merrill) is coming today and we will get some shop time.

I have been enjoying my new Bloodhound, Booger, and visiting my grandchildren in Memphis. I'm also planning some trips this Spring on my new Harley Ultra Classic including a visit to Terry Hatfield in Springdale Arkansas. I'm still in touch with Bobby Hatfield and plan to visit over there.

My new restaurant is up and running in Batesville and life is good. Thanks for asking about me guys. I will be checking back in on the Creek and may post some photos of my pursuits.....

Steve Clardy
02-21-2004, 9:24 AM
Glad to see you are still around Zack. Expecting to see you again at the next Hatfield barbecue. Steve

Tom Sweeney
02-21-2004, 11:25 AM
Good to see you around the Creek! Restaurant??? Would that be a BBQ place?

anyway hope to see you around more - I've been too busy to spend as much time here also but still check in most every day.

Jim Becker
02-21-2004, 11:27 AM
Good to hear from you, Zack. There have actually been several inquiries over the last few months about you!

Best wishes on the new eatery...and do tell us all about it when you have the opportunity.

Ken Garlock
02-21-2004, 1:35 PM
Good to hear from you Zack. Check in once a month so we can be sure all is OK with you :)

A restaurant, hmmmm. Let me see, your an orthodontist and you open a restaurant. Sounds like you are trying to keep your teen age customers after they graduate from braces. Good thinking. :D

Charles McKinley
02-21-2004, 8:42 PM
Hi Zack,

Gald to hear that you have been busy and not in harms way. Looking forward to your updates.

Bruce Page
02-21-2004, 9:04 PM
Hey Zack! It's good to see your name up in lights again!

Martin Shupe
02-21-2004, 9:06 PM
I noticed in a thread that no one has heard from Zack. Well, I'm around and I'm fine. I check into the Creek from time to time but I've been hibernating and busy with other pursuits. My helper, Bobby (Merrill) is coming today and we will get some shop time.

I have been enjoying my new Bloodhound, Booger, and visiting my grandchildren in Memphis. I'm also planning some trips this Spring on my new Harley Ultra Classic including a visit to Terry Hatfield in Springdale Arkansas. I'm still in touch with Bobby Hatfield and plan to visit over there.

My new restaurant is up and running in Batesville and life is good. Thanks for asking about me guys. I will be checking back in on the Creek and may post some photos of my pursuits.....

Booger, now there's a great name for a dog...

Glad you are still with us, Zack, we were getting worried you might have been swallowed up by your work or something.

Dennis Peacock
02-21-2004, 10:36 PM
<b>Zack...!!!!! Welcome Back Buddy..!!!!</b>

Been missin' you. Did you get my voice mail on your cell phone around Thanksgiving? Oh, Well.....Just really glad to here you are ok and that you are back here on the Creek....!!!!!

John Miliunas
02-21-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah, echo what the other guys have said! Nice to see you "out and about"! Sounds like you've been a busy boy. Best of luck in your pursuits, but don't forget about all you old pals out here! :cool:

Dr. Zack Jennings
02-22-2004, 10:37 AM
Thanks for all the kind replies guys... I got my new mailbox up yesterday and laid out a new wood shed. I heat my house with wood and I'm tired of covering ricks of wood with tarps and sheet iron.

The restaurant is a top notch steakhouse and my participation is minimal. We've been open for 2 weeks to sell out crowds. We serve "Pure Angus" beef and have modeled the service and menu after the top steakhouse in Manhatten. I have been involved in the decorating. One room has a Harley theme, another a NASCAR theme, the main dining room is fishing antiques and it has a large bricked wine cellar. The building was built in 1907 overlooking the Dam in downtown Batesville. It was the Lockhouse keepers residence.

It now seats 360!

Thanks again guys.

Steve Jenkins
02-22-2004, 12:08 PM
Hey Zack why don't you hop on that new 2 wheeler and do a little scoot over Dallas way? Glad the restaurant is doing well. Steve

John Miliunas
02-22-2004, 12:24 PM
Thanks for all the kind replies guys... I got my new mailbox up yesterday and laid out a new wood shed. I heat my house with wood and I'm tired of covering ricks of wood with tarps and sheet iron.

The restaurant is a top notch steakhouse and my participation is minimal. We've been open for 2 weeks to sell out crowds. We serve "Pure Angus" beef and have modeled the service and menu after the top steakhouse in Manhatten. I have been involved in the decorating. One room has a Harley theme, another a NASCAR theme, the main dining room is fishing antiques and it has a large bricked wine cellar. The building was built in 1907 overlooking the Dam in downtown Batesville. It was the Lockhouse keepers residence.

It now seats 360!

Thanks again guys.

Damn Zack, you're making me hungry just reading about it! Can't remember the last time we a good steak! Best of luck! :cool: