PDA

View Full Version : New Shop

Greg Heppeard
12-16-2007, 12:17 PM
OK Let's see if I can get these pics of my new shop on here. I've been working on getting it set up for about 3 weeks, with the electric being off for a couple of days due to ice storms, I don't think it's too bad at the moment. I plan on opening for business tomorrow morning. Still waiting on an electrician tho.

Jim Becker
12-16-2007, 12:19 PM
A lot of very nice space there, Greg! Congrats on the upcoming "open for business", too!

John Timberlake
12-16-2007, 12:22 PM
Looks really nice and organized. Hope the business does great. How big is it?

Paul Girouard
12-16-2007, 12:26 PM
So what ya gonna be making ?

Good luck with the new shop and business, well if the business is "new".

Ken Fitzgerald
12-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Greg...Nice looking shop........well lighted! It's great to work in a shop with proper lighting.....at least according to my old eyes.

Greg Heppeard
12-16-2007, 12:52 PM
2200 sq ft total. But have a small show room, office, bathroom and small storage room cut out of that. Great lighting, heat and air. New business doing almost anything anyone wants, but will probably be doing mostly cabinet type work it seems. Thanks for all the good wishes.

Dave Ray
12-16-2007, 12:53 PM
Best of luck on the business Greg. Shop looks great

Don Bullock
12-16-2007, 12:57 PM
2200 sq ft total. ...

That's bigger than my whole house including the garage/shop. No wonder your tools all look so lonely in that space. Congratulationa on your new shop. I hope you do well.:D

Bill Huber
12-16-2007, 1:20 PM
Man that is really nice to have all that room. I would love to have just half of it.

It looks like the one whole wall is peg board, is that correct, that will be nice to put up just about anything you want.

Greg Heppeard
12-16-2007, 1:25 PM
Man that is really nice to have all that room. I would love to have just half of it.

It looks like the one whole wall is peg board, is that correct, that will be nice to put up just about anything you want.

Come on up...I'm getting lost in here....anyone got a GPS????? :D

Yup it's peg board...hope to get it a little organized. It will be my first shop without a bunch of nails to hang tools on

Gary Muto
12-18-2007, 7:54 AM
OK Let's see if I can get these pics of my new shop on here. I've been working on getting it set up for about 3 weeks, with the electric being off for a couple of days due to ice storms, I don't think it's too bad at the moment. I plan on opening for business tomorrow morning. Still waiting on an electrician tho.
Congrats. Your shop is first rate. I used to have a shop with windows and I really miss it.

Glenn Clabo
12-18-2007, 9:19 AM
Nice place Greg...Here's wishing you all the best in your business.