PDA

View Full Version : Jim Stastny- Planers

Allan McLean
02-20-2004, 6:06 PM
Tried repeatedly to access the site you mentioned to work on planers and also could not get the Delta training manual another person mentioned in responding to my query. Maybe your guy, Jim, is no off-line or has erased the previous message. All I get is that the message cannot be displayed. Thanks for your response, regardless. It is snowing fiercely up here in eastern Ontario. When does Spring arrive?
Allan

Jim Stastny
02-20-2004, 9:36 PM
Tried rep[eatedly to access the site you mentioned to work on planers and also could not get the Delta training manual another person mentioned in responding to my query. Maybe your guy, Jim, is no off-line or has erased the previous message. All I get is that the message cannot be displayed. Thanks for your response, regardless. It is snowing fiercely up here in eastern Ontario. When does Spring arrive?
Allan
Allan,

I downloaded the instructions. Give me your e-mail address and I'll try to send them. I down loaded them as html pages so I'm not sure how they'll resend.

Allan McLean
02-20-2004, 10:16 PM
Allan,

I downloaded the instructions. Give me your e-mail address and I'll try to send them. I down loaded them as html pages so I'm not sure how they'll resend.

www.amclean@ripnet.com

Jim Stastny
02-21-2004, 12:43 PM
I have sent them. Let me know if they arrive. As a last resort we can always use snail mail.

Allan McLean
02-21-2004, 8:35 PM
www.amclean@ripnet.com
Jim Stastny: no message got thru so that if you could I would love a snail mail letter, even if it is above and beyond the call of duty.

I am at 738 Burns Road, RR.#1
Perth ON Canada
K7H 3C3

Jim Stastny
02-21-2004, 10:44 PM
I will do my best to get it out to you on Monday. Between the US and CAN postal services it should arrive before they play hockey on an outdoor rink in Hawaii :D

Jim VanBramer
02-21-2004, 10:53 PM
I will do my best to get it out to you on Monday. Between the US and CAN postal services it should arrive before they play hockey on an outdoor rink in Hawaii :D

So tell me ... what does one have to do to get to this mystery site anyway. It sounds like there's quite a bit of good info there (if I could only get to it! :confused: ). Help!!!

Jim Stastny
02-22-2004, 2:09 PM
So tell me ... what does one have to do to get to this mystery site anyway. It sounds like there's quite a bit of good info there (if I could only get to it! :confused: ). Help!!!
The site is http://woodworking.homeip.net/wood/Tuning%20Tools/Jointers/Jointers.html
From there I found other good stuff. HOWEVER, the last times I tried to go to it it was down. :(