PDA

View Full Version : Pierced Princesses Pose

Jim Becker
12-14-2007, 9:14 PM
Christmas has started...this evening, we trotted off to the mall so the girls could get their ears pierced. It was supposed to happen for Nastia back on her birthday, but she chickened out then. :o Tonight...both ears simultaneously on the count of three. :D Alesya also got hers done. No screams. No crying. No major reaction. For both. Amazing...

Their other major gift is three days of horse camp on Christmas week and they are also both excited about that.

Rick Gifford
12-14-2007, 9:38 PM
They are beautiful girls. They both look very proud of their new ear peircings.

Having it done together probably made it easier not to chicken out.

Merry Christmas!

Keith Starosta
12-15-2007, 7:37 AM
That's great, Jim!! Congrats to both of them!! :D It's a big day in the life of a little girl, for sure. We got my older daughter's ear's pierced when she was three. She was a trooper, but there still were a few tears, which broke her Daddy's heart. LOL.....

They're beautiful little girls, my friend!

- Keith

Chris Padilla
12-15-2007, 11:10 AM
Ah...a right of passage! :)

Phyllis Meyer
12-15-2007, 11:30 AM
Jim,

Great Dad! Ears pierced and horse camp, life could not get any better for those girls. They are beautiful! We have two daughters, been there-done that!

My husband thought that getting them horses would keep the Boys away! We built horse fence, bought the hay, fed, watered, vet bills,...for those of you with horses need I say more? Anyway, IT DID NOT KEEP THE BOYS AWAY! Girls are 22 and 19, and they both tell us that one of the requirements of their future husbands is the ability to build horse fence!:)

Phyllis:)

Jon Lanier
12-15-2007, 1:59 PM
Cute girls. Sounds like a fun day they will remember.

Now, I would have cried like a baby. OUCH!

George Morris
12-16-2007, 11:05 AM
Jim enjoying the little things is what make life great! Make sure you both enjoy them now they grow up way to fast. I think a 12 foot high fence with razor wire will not keep the boys away!! Have a great holiday !! George

Steve Schlumpf
12-16-2007, 11:20 AM
Beautiful girls Dad! Glad you were there to share in the moment!

Jim Becker
12-16-2007, 11:54 AM
Yes, they are special girls...