PDA

View Full Version : Free Stuff Drawings?

Vicky Orsini
12-14-2007, 3:05 PM
Does anyone know what happened to all the stuff ULS donated for the free stuff drawings? I can't find the thread that listed all of the drawings and their respective dates & winners. :confused:

Mike Null
12-14-2007, 3:50 PM
Vicky

Good question.

Let's see if Keith is ready.

Thanks,

Keith Outten
12-15-2007, 7:51 AM
Vicky,

ULS shipped 850 items to me and I have them in my shop. I haven't created any new FreeStuff threads because I am still working on last months drawings, with just a few more prizes to ship. We are also packing Freedom Pens to ship to the Middle East right now in preparation for the holidays and I have been working extra hours on projects at CNU so things are a bit hectic. I have more prizes from Grizzly and several other vendors waiting for their FreeStuff prizes to be announced. What I need is a new Moderator for the FreeStuff Forum to take over managing the Forum and the program, this is a discussion we will soon have with our Staff.

Every time I get a few minutes something else happens, last night we lost a hard drive in the SawMill Creek server and the drive array controller started beeping which drove me crazy. Aaron was here in my shop until about 2:30am, he brought the server down so we could edit the bios settings and turn off the alarm, then we immediately did a total backup of our server just in case. Because we are running a drive array no data was lost but we must acquire another drive this morning and will try to get it installed tomorrow afternoon.

The ULS stuff will be divided into several drawings and a few items will be engraved and used as gifts for people who made large contributions this year. Universal Laser was very generous, their donation and support for SawMill Creek is very much appreciated. I will be posting several new FreeStuff threads in a few days.

Vicky Orsini
12-15-2007, 11:23 AM
Thanks, Keith. :) Sorry. Didn't mean to be nosey, just curious. ;)