PDA

View Full Version : Calling Bill Hylton

Dave Dionne
12-14-2007, 11:13 AM
Just wanted to say hi and That I love your Book "Country Pine furniture you can make with a table saw and router" , it was my first woodworking book. I didn't realize you were a creeker.

Very Cool

Thanks for the articles and books of yours they have helped me allot and I am sure you will be great help on the creek

Merry Christmas

Dave Dionne

Randal Stevenson
12-14-2007, 11:54 AM
I remember seeing a pine based woodworking book a few years ago, with an item I have been asked about. Does this have the Benjamin Franklin chair in it?

Bill Hylton
12-15-2007, 11:07 AM
Thank you, Dave. Happy holidays to you.

Bill

Barry Bruner
12-15-2007, 2:02 PM
And I just ordered your book FRAME AND PANEL MAGIC. If I only knew you was on the forum I would have just sent you a list of all my problems and told you to bill me later. I am sure I will enjoy the book. Barry Bruner

Gary Keedwell
12-15-2007, 4:06 PM
And I just ordered your book FRAME AND PANEL MAGIC. If I only knew you was on the forum I would have just sent you a list of all my problems and told you to bill me later. I am sure I will enjoy the book. Barry Bruner
Yea, and the FORUM is FREE .:rolleyes::cool:
Gary
2008 CONTRIBUTOR

Lance Norris
12-15-2007, 4:31 PM
Just wanted to say hi and That I love your Book "Country Pine furniture you can make with a table saw and router" , it was my first woodworking book. I didn't realize you were a creeker.

Very Cool

Its a great book. I really enjoyed reading it. Its actually one of the books that I have built from. I have it out often.