PDA

View Full Version : Cermark Service

Eric Allen
12-13-2007, 5:50 PM
Someone a while back posted a comment about the poor service they get from companies when trying to get materials. I thought it might be nice to post on the other side of that too. Ferro (the makers of Cermark), in particular Sean Weir, have really come through for me in helping test their product on a part. I've been working steadily with a company to test viability of the process on their parts and the service from Ferro has been fantastic every step of the way. I hit a wall in my testing. Either too blotchy or not adhered well enough. It appeared the solution might be in a 1.5" lens that I don't have. They tested the material on the part with their laser to make sure it would work before I had to drop $300 on the lens. They also did everything they could to test it to make sure it would meet the company guidelines via chemical testing. It may seem like pricey material, but their service is well worth it. Seems like service that good should get recognition:)

Thad Nickoley
12-13-2007, 7:44 PM
Its nice to see someone giving kudos. You usually only here the bad stuff:)

Gary Hair
12-13-2007, 9:35 PM
I'll second, third and fourth the kudos for Sean. He has helped me out several times and posts very often on Engraving Etc. If you post something about Cermark/Thermark/Ferro, you can rest assured that Sean will answer your question or solve your problem.

There are two people that I have found that level of service - Sean at Ferro and Kevin Lumberg at Johnson Plastics. Both have set a very high standard for customer service, one that not many can, or will, achieve.

Gary

Jerry Hay
12-16-2007, 9:49 PM
I live just a few miles away from Ferro I can just run over and pick anything up. I have spoken to several people who work there and they have all been helpful. My wife's best friend even works there. In a different division of course. And yes I still have to pay full price.