PDA

View Full Version : Turn-A-Thon Richmond Virginia June 12, 2004

Keith Outten
02-20-2004, 3:18 AM
I talked to the manager of the Woodcraft store in Richmond yesterday and we have a confirmed date of June 12th, 2004 for a Freedom Pen Turn-A-Thon co-sponsored by Woodcraft and SawMill Creek. Now all we need is a turners group as the third sponsor.

I also contacted the Woodcraft managers in Springfield and Roanoke and I am waiting for their decision.

Herb Shelly
04-06-2004, 1:38 PM
I talked to the manager of the Woodcraft store in Richmond yesterday and we have a confirmed date of June 12th, 2004 for a Freedom Pen Turn-A-Thon co-sponsored by Woodcraft and SawMill Creek. Now all we need is a turners group as the third sponsor.

I also contacted the Woodcraft managers in Springfield and Roanoke and I am waiting for their decision.

Keith:

I am the manager of Woodcraft in Springfield, Va. We are in the planning stages of a Turn-a-Thon with the enthusiastic support of the Capitol Area Woodturners. We are shooting for July 3. Could you assist us in obtaining some signage and banners?

Aaron Koehl
04-06-2004, 2:14 PM
Herb,

Glad you could join us-
Welcome to SawmillCreek!

_Aaron_

Daniel Yourdon
04-06-2004, 9:14 PM
Welcome Herb and thanks for your support. the Turn-A-Thons are proving to be one of the real biggies in this program.

Waymon Campbell
04-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Herb - Thanks for your support...

Keith Outten
04-07-2004, 4:04 AM
Herb,

Thanks to you and to the Capital Area Woodworkers for joining the Freedom Pen Project, everyone here appreciates your support.

Aaron Koehl is working on a display for our April 24th demonstration at a local shopping mall in Newport News, we would be glad to share with you any signs, banners and photographs that we have printed for the event. Possibly we could design our media so that it could be shipped from one event to the next so that everyone could share.

As soon as Aaron finishes the design work and we have everything printed I will post a new message here and share pictures of our displays.