PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Nancy Laird

mark page
12-12-2007, 8:49 AM
Happy birthday Nancy!!! I hope your week picks up for you after reading one of your other posts. Our best thoughts and wishes are with you.

Bonnie Campbell
12-12-2007, 9:12 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy! Hope it's a good one for you :)

Nancy Laird
12-12-2007, 9:42 AM
What a lovely way to start my day!!! A "happy birthday" e-mail from SMC (and others), this post, and a PM from a friend. (Thank you Lorin). I'm hoping it's going to be a happy day--time will tell.

Thank you all!!

Nancy (9 days)

Ken Fitzgerald
12-12-2007, 9:44 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy!

Brian Weick
12-12-2007, 9:53 AM
Just wanted to wish you a Great big ~ "Happy birthday"
Sincerely,
Brian

Mike Langford
12-12-2007, 10:00 AM
***HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY*** Nancy....and have a double happy day today!!

Gary Keedwell
12-12-2007, 10:32 AM
http://www.free-animations.co.uk/objects/images/object_84.gifSmile Nance,

Happy Birthday,
Gary

Dennis Peacock
12-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!

Needless to say, I didn't get you present done in time for your b-day, how about by the time you retire? :o :D

Jim Becker
12-12-2007, 10:34 AM
Happy birthday, Nancy!

Ken Fitzgerald
12-12-2007, 11:04 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!

Needless to say, I didn't get you present done in time for your b-day, how about by the time you retire? :o :D

Dennis.....did you mean her "day job" .....or the late night and weekend jobs...........:confused::eek::rolleyes::D

Nancy Laird
12-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Happy Birthday Nancy!!!!

No problem, Dennis, but you have only 9 days!!!:D:D:D

Thanks you again, one and all. This is turning out to be a very nice birthday.

Nancy (9 days)

Dennis Peacock
12-12-2007, 11:36 AM
Dennis.....did you mean her "day job" .....or the late night and weekend jobs...........:confused::eek::rolleyes::D

Well shoot.....I plumb-fergot about her working multiple jobs.

Now let's see....which one should I pick? :p :rolleyes: :D

Mike Henderson
12-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Happy Birthday, Nancy. May you have many more.

Mike

Jesse Cloud
12-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Happy Birthday Nancy! Hope you and Dave will be doing something special to celebrate!

Heather Thompson
12-12-2007, 12:21 PM
Happy B-day Nancy, I have enjoyed many of your posts, you are a critical part of what makes SMC great.

Heather

David G Baker
12-12-2007, 1:13 PM
Nancy,
Hope you have a great day and a very Happy Birthday.
Let me warn you ahead of time, when you retire you end up with a real task master for a boss that will make you work ten times harder and longer than your previous bosses ever did. Your new boss will make you give 120%. The best part is you can tell that new boss that you are going to take some time off and you won't get any argument from the boss. If you want to sleep in you don't have to call in and fake an illness. Good luck, nine and counting with you.

Nancy Laird
12-12-2007, 3:50 PM
Thank you everyone for your wishes.

No, Jesse, nothing special--David is in Oklahoma at a funeral and won't be home until some time on Saturday, if he can make it through OKCity without spinning out and wrecking the truck!! We'll make it up, I'm sure.

David, I'm already dreading working for that new boss--I have a list as long as my arm of thing I want to do in the new year, and have no clue as to where to start!! I need a secretary!!

Heather, thank you for the compliment. All I can do is try.

Mike, thank you for your wishes.

You people on this board have become my "family" over the past year or so---it's a joy to come here and learn something, or teach someone something, or just josh and jest with you. I love SMC!!

Nancy (9 days)

David Duke
12-12-2007, 4:12 PM
Happy birthday Nancy!!!!!!! Hope you have many more.

Bob Childress
12-12-2007, 4:25 PM
Yes, Nancy, a Happy Birthday from the warm south to the freezing west.:D

Chris Foley
12-12-2007, 5:08 PM
Happy Birthday from very rainy Houston, Texas! I will bet this birthday is very special when combined with what happens in the next nine days!

Scott Shepherd
12-12-2007, 6:05 PM
Happy 29th Nancy ;) Best wishes and good luck in your new working hours coming up in a few weeks.

Rick Gibson
12-12-2007, 6:30 PM
Happy birthday Nancy. Only 9 days to go. :D You will just hate it though. I know I retired 6 years ago and I hate it. Having to get up in the morning when you feel like it, being able to go the the shop whenever you want. You will just hate it. Give you 6 months and you will be wondering how you had time to work. Enjoy your birthday and retirement.

Al Willits
12-12-2007, 7:32 PM
Happy Birthday, and enjoy your retirement, be well and be happy.

Al