PDA

View Full Version : Wife's Birthday

Mark Singer
02-20-2004, 12:30 AM
Sorry,
I was a little inactive on SMC this evening/....It was LOML"s Birthday...kind of a big one ;)

We went out to a nice dinner with Ryan, Jessica and my 2 Sister -in Laws!
Had a great time!
If I say someting a little dumb....I probably haad 2 nuch wine ;)

I love her!
Thamks

Glenn Clabo
02-20-2004, 4:58 AM
Mark,
Still in love enough to tell the world? I know how you feel. It is something to celebrate...everyday.

Dave Anderson NH
02-20-2004, 5:58 AM
Glad you had a good time. Sue had her "big one" almost 3 years ago and hasn't dwelled on it. Isn't it funny that with wine it goes directly from not enuf to too much. :D As for love- there's no bottom to the pail, so don't worry about emptying it.

Tyler Howell
02-20-2004, 7:04 AM
That explains why you're OK for a “Left Coaster”, you married a Pieces.
HBD Mark's better half.:D

John Miliunas
02-20-2004, 7:55 AM
Mark, please extend my best to your bride on her "special" birthday! Very nice of you to put those feeling forward here, for all your friends to share! I'm sure you made it a special day for her. :D :cool:

Randy Moore
02-20-2004, 8:50 AM
Tell her Happy Birthday and to have many more. Don't worry about having to much to drink, as long as you didn't drive. This is a once in a lifetime event.

Randy

Dennis Peacock
02-20-2004, 9:33 AM
Glad you had a good time and tell the wife that <b>we ALL wish her a happy birthday..!!!!!!!!!!!!!</b>

Mark Singer
02-20-2004, 11:00 AM
Thanks Everyone!
It is great to have friends that share your special times.
Though we don't actually meet very often, if at all...the feelings are still the same ...warm and genuine and it makes me feel close to all of you at SMC....a very special place!