PDA

View Full Version : Had a nice visit with a fellow Creeker tonite...

Terry Hatfield
02-19-2004, 10:25 PM
I made a visit to Larry Brownings shop tonite. I gotta tell you is is one fine shop. He's a little short on tools right now, but I'm sure that will be solved soon enough. Larry is a great guy and I'm actually jealous of his shop!!! :confused:

Nice wooden floor...good on the feet. Office, bath room, finishing room, radient heat. Killer setup!!! He's got it all.

Thanks for letting me hang out tonite Larry. I really enjoyed the visit and look forward to you and your wife coming to Springdale to see us.

Terry

Tyler Howell
02-19-2004, 10:30 PM
Terry,:mad:
You know the rules. You start talking like that, you have to have pictures.:mad: Now go back and visit till you get it right.:D

Terry Hatfield
02-19-2004, 11:04 PM
Terry,:mad:
You know the rules. You start talking like that, you have to have pictures.:mad: Now go back and visit till you get it right.:D

What was I thinking????? :D

Larry has some pics of his shop. Perhaps we can convince him to post a few.

t

Larry Browning
02-19-2004, 11:12 PM
Ahh, shucks! you make me blush! :p Thanks for the kind words Terry. I really enjoyed meeting you and showing you my shop.
I have grand plans for adding more tools. I've got my eye on the Grizzly G1023SL and the G0500 8X75 jointer which I hope to get within the next 2 months. After that it's on to dust collection. Actually, I was feeling a little aprehensive about Terry's visit, after seeing pictures of his shop. Mine has dust all over everything!
He invited my wife and me to visit his shop, so we will be visiting pretty soon. I'll take my camera and get pictures of our visit. I the mean time I will try to take a few pics of my shop for the rest of you guys to see.

Larry

Terry Hatfield
02-19-2004, 11:16 PM
Larry,

Looking forward to your visit!!

You have one fine shop. Please do take some pics and post them soon.

Terry

Dennis Peacock
02-19-2004, 11:34 PM
Ahh, shucks! you make me blush! :p Thanks for the kind words Terry. I really enjoyed meeting you and showing you my shop.
He invited my wife and me to visit his shop, so we will be visiting pretty soon. I'll take my camera and get pictures of our visit. I the mean time I will try to take a few pics of my shop for the rest of you guys to see.

Larry

Greetings Larry,

Nice to see another Arkansan hanging around these parts. How fer a piece is it from Terry's to your place? I make it to Terry's at least a couple times a year....maybe more often....and would like to meet you and visit your shop.

Larry Browning
02-19-2004, 11:39 PM
Greetings Larry,

Nice to see another Arkansan hanging around these parts. How fer a piece is it from Terry's to your place? I make it to Terry's at least a couple times a year....maybe more often....and would like to meet you and visit your shop.
Dennis,
I am about 45 minutes or so south of Terry right off of I-540. It would be great to have you visit as well!

I am in the process of locating and posting a few pics of my shop, I should have them up in about 5 minutes.

larry

Larry Browning
02-19-2004, 11:57 PM
Well, I can't figure out how to resize my pictures so I can post them. You would think that a computer programmer could do such a simple task, but so far all I know is either I don't have the right tools or I'm just an idiot. Anyway, it's past my bedtime so I'm going to bed!

Larry

Glenn Clabo
02-20-2004, 5:02 AM
Try this Larry...
http://bluefive.pair.com/pixresizer.htm

Terry Hatfield
02-20-2004, 8:26 AM
Well, I can't figure out how to resize my pictures so I can post them. You would think that a computer programmer could do such a simple task, but so far all I know is either I don't have the right tools or I'm just an idiot. Anyway, it's past my bedtime so I'm going to bed!

Larry

Email your pictures to me Larry. I'll take care of the resizing.

t