PDA

View Full Version : Norm's little mortiser...

Michael Ballent
02-19-2004, 4:11 PM
Who cringes everytime Norm pulls out the little Delta Mortiser while in the background sits the $10K Time Saver... I just imagine him sitting there at the mortiser cursing the hold down for the little bugger while in the back of his mind he is probably wishing he was being sponsered by Jet/Powermatic :D Do you think that he talks to the Delta reps and asks for some different designs or some other equipment? Share your thoughts :)

-Michael

Jim Becker
02-19-2004, 5:45 PM
Well...there is admittedly a great scale difference between the tools you mention, but they both perform the function they do quite well. Norm often pulls out smaller tools also...he recently used the 22-580 planer on a project, for example. I learn something no matter what he uses!

Dennis Peacock
02-19-2004, 7:50 PM
Who cringes everytime Norm pulls out the little Delta Mortiser while in the background sits the $10K Time Saver... I just imagine him sitting there at the mortiser cursing the hold down for the little bugger while in the back of his mind he is probably wishing he was being sponsered by Jet/Powermatic :D Do you think that he talks to the Delta reps and asks for some different designs or some other equipment? Share your thoughts :)

-Michael

Yea, but....he gets his tools for free.....we hafta buy ours...!!!! :mad:

John Miliunas
02-19-2004, 9:48 PM
Yea, but....he gets his tools for free.....we hafta buy ours...!!!! :mad:

Yeah, you're right....for the most part, anyway! :D :cool: