PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Specialty Item

Joe Lopez
12-10-2007, 10:16 PM
I was thinking of making a wooden Advent calender with rotating day panels like the one in the movie Deck the Halls . Does anyone know of a company which sells a small spring loaded pivot that I can use to rotate the panels. see (Untitled-1 copy.jpg) below.

I would also appreciate any other ideas on how to pivot these small panels and keep them locked into position.

I have attached a picture of the Advent calender that appeared in the movie below. see (Calender.jpg) below

Thank you for your ideas.
joe

Charles Wiggins
12-10-2007, 11:53 PM
I was thinking of making a wooden Advent calender with rotating day panels like the one in the movie Deck the Halls . Does anyone know of a company which sells a small spring loaded pivot that I can use to rotate the panels. see (Untitled-1 copy.jpg) below.

I would also appreciate any other ideas on how to pivot these small panels and keep them locked into position.

I have attached a picture of the Advent calender that appeared in the movie below. see (Calender.jpg) below

Thank you for your ideas.
joe

http://www.amazon.com/Spring-Watch-Repair-Steel-Tools/dp/B000OVPBF4/ref=pd_bbs_4?ie=UTF8&s=office-products&qid=1197348024&sr=8-4

Joe Lopez
12-11-2007, 7:26 AM
Thanks Charles
really appreciate this. I think this would be a great idea. I will plan on putting one along the top edge and then one along the bottom edge and then the door can swing right or left.