PDA

View Full Version : Corian Requests Update

Ken Salisbury
02-19-2004, 8:12 AM
I have been inundated with Corian requests since I posted the information about DuPont supplying it to use. Primarily the requests are for red, whit and blue material.

This material will be shipping soon from the DuPont factory. It will have to be cut into manageble sizes pieces prior to being to shipped to users. The majority of the material will be sent to Workshop Treasures where it will be stored and distributed. Details of shipping costs to users is yet to be determined. More details will be forth coming when the material arrives. Be patient - believe me - I want some red/white/blue as bad as everyyone else does :D

I have some assorted colors of Corian also. I can ship some upon request, however the contribution fund cannot absorb the shipping costs. If you need some of this let me know for approximately how many pens and I will ship to you if you pay the shipping costs.

Chris Johnson
02-19-2004, 1:50 PM
For those of you who are trying to figure out how much you need, I cut two sticks each of R, W, and B Corian this last weekend (1/2"x1/2"x6"), and it made about 50 RWB centerbands, so the stuff can go a LOOONG way! At that rate, we should be able to make the Corian donation cover a bunch of pens. Thanks Ken for your continued good work.

I have been inundated with Corian requests since I posted the information about DuPont supplying it to use. Primarily the requests are for red, whit and blue material.

This material will be shipping soon from the DuPont factory. It will have to be cut into manageble sizes pieces prior to being to shipped to users. The majority of the material will be sent to Workshop Treasures where it will be stored and distributed. Details of shipping costs to users is yet to be determined. More details will be forth coming when the material arrives. Be patient - believe me - I want some red/white/blue as bad as everyyone else does :D

I have some assorted colors of Corian also. I can ship some upon request, however the contribution fund cannot absorb the shipping costs. If you need some of this let me know for approximately how many pens and I will ship to you if you pay the shipping costs.

Julie Wright
02-19-2004, 5:09 PM
Is that all we are supposed to make with them is RWB Center Bands ?

Sorry, I was being a smart a$$ and trying to be Funny. It just dosn't work online. :(

Ken Salisbury
02-19-2004, 8:52 PM
Is that all we are supposed to make withthem is RWB Center Bands ?
Absolutely not Julie. We will be getting plenty so that you can laminate up however you want. There will more than enough to go around. I plan on making a bunch like the one below

Chris Johnson
02-19-2004, 9:03 PM
I was just trying to point out that if you are making CB's, that a very little will go a long way. I was not trying to say anything else. Heck, I would love to have enought to experiment with all different kinds of RWB pens!

Is that all we are supposed to make withthem is RWB Center Bands ?