PDA

View Full Version : For soccer fans - Ibrahimovic goal

Alex Berkovsky
12-09-2007, 4:53 PM
Just found this clip on YouTube and think that all football (soccer) fans will enjoy this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgqsaDnsEq8

Chris Padilla
12-09-2007, 8:09 PM
What team is Ibrahimovic on? Is he Serbian?

Clint Jones
12-09-2007, 8:15 PM
What team is Ibrahimovic on? Is he Serbian?

In that clip I believe he is playing for Ajax Amsterdam. The club team he plays on now is Inter Milan in the Serie A. He is Swedish and International team is Sweden. -Clint

Rob Bodenschatz
12-09-2007, 9:16 PM
Very nice. Even the cameraman couldn't stay with him.

Chris Padilla
12-09-2007, 9:46 PM
In that clip I believe he is playing for Ajax Amsterdam. The club team he plays on now is Inter Milan in the Serie A. He is Swedish and International team is Sweden. -Clint

Interesting...he has a Serbian appearing last name. I think about 99% of last names ending in "ic" tend to be Serbian. My wife, a native Serb, thought his name might be Bosnian.

Alex Berkovsky
12-10-2007, 9:55 AM
Clint,
You're 100% correct. Did you see the Inter game yesterday?

Interesting...he has a Serbian appearing last name. I think about 99% of last names ending in "ic" tend to be Serbian. My wife, a native Serb, thought his name might be Bosnian.Chris,
He was born in Sweden to parents from former Yugoslavia. May want to look up his info in wikipedia.