PDA

View Full Version : Great sheets of wood

Robert Rosensteel
12-08-2007, 8:41 PM
I would like to say Thanks to all on this form. This forum is a great tool for me and my buisness. Its great to connect with people that share what you do for fun and work. I would like to say thanks to George Perzel for being a kind and caring person it was great to talk and deal with you. I am very pleased with the wood I ordered from you it will make great boxes. Thanks Keith Outten for taking the time and returning my emails. Just thanks to everyone who is apart of this great Sawmill Creek Forum.

Larry Bratton
12-08-2007, 9:31 PM
Robert:
I sent you a PM.

Skip Weiser
12-09-2007, 12:00 AM
Let me second what Robert said. And I just ordered a second batch of wood from George today. I love the cherry. It makes great looking ornaments and boxes.

George M. Perzel
12-09-2007, 7:38 AM
Hi Guys;
Many thanks for the compliments and glad you are enjoying the wood. Rick-sorry it took a bit longer to get down to you than planned. I would love to see what you guys do with the wood and appreciate any pictures.
Merry Christmas and Happy, Healthy New Year to all
Best regards;
George
LaserArts

Skip Weiser
12-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Received my wood today George, thank you. Here's a wolf ornament I made from your cherry wood. I made it for the folks near me who have Wildwoods Animal Park (and wolves).

Thanks to the person who posted the file for this.

Skip

Mike Null
12-12-2007, 1:49 PM
Skip

Would you be able to share that file. The Wolf Sanctuary here in St. Louis is one of my customers and I'd like to give them a few of those. Using George's cherry wood naturally.

Now that I think about it, I'll make them as ornaments.

Don Necaise
12-12-2007, 2:16 PM
George
I would like some information on ordering some of the cherry wood to make some ornaments. I would appreciate any help thanks

Skip Weiser
12-12-2007, 2:44 PM
Here you go Mike, in ver.8

This is a cool one. Does anyone have any more wolf, cougar, or black bear ornaments? Or any Native American style ornaments?

Thanks

Mike Null
12-12-2007, 3:59 PM
Skip
Thanks very much.