PDA

View Full Version : A few for the troops

John Miliunas
02-17-2004, 9:12 PM
Came home Friday to see my order of 20 kits from Ken had arrived! Well, between several visitors over the weekend, I got blanks cut & prepped and started the chips a' flyin'. Got the last 3 done this evening. I'll get them out as soon as Jerry receives the tubes and starts getting them out. (Yeah, I know. There's 25 of them. So, I can't kount two well. :D )

Jerry Stringer
02-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Darn nice looking pens, Buddy!

The troops will be proud to have those!

Yea . . . I know . . . you're blamin' the holdup on me and my tubes . . . give a guy a break!!! I'm waitin' as fast as I can!!!

C Ya!

Jerry

Keith Outten
02-18-2004, 4:30 AM
Nice job John, those are great looking pens.

Julie Wright
02-18-2004, 7:10 AM
GET THAT MAN SOME MORE KITS !!!!
THEY ARE GREAT LOOKING PENS AND VERY FAST PRODUCTION !!! :D

Guess I better get a move on. :o

John Miliunas
02-18-2004, 7:58 AM
Darn nice looking pens, Buddy!

The troops will be proud to have those!

Yea . . . I know . . . you're blamin' the holdup on me and my tubes . . . give a guy a break!!! I'm waitin' as fast as I can!!!

C Ya!

Jerry

Jerry, I am NOT blaming you OR *anybody* for that! You've been doing a phenominal job :D with getting things lined up for supplies and your last update gave us a 2/20 delivery date. Totally understood! I guess I could ship them "as is", but as long as we have the tubes coming, I think it would add a nice touch. Heck, I don't even have a "bill" from you, yet! No worries...It'll all come together. :cool:

Tom Sweeney
02-18-2004, 9:59 AM
Hey John,
Man those are nice. I guess all the time getting the house & shop in order didn't make you rusty at all. Great Job! :cool:

Jerry Stringer
02-18-2004, 12:37 PM
Jerry, I am NOT blaming you OR *anybody* for that!

I was just messin' with ya! Sometimes my humor comes across wrong.

Thanks for the kudos!

Jerry

John Miliunas
02-18-2004, 12:44 PM
I was just messin' with ya! Sometimes my humor comes across wrong.

Thanks for the kudos!

Jerry

In the infamous words of Crocodile Dundee, "No worries, Mate!" And, you have the "kudos" coming! :cool: