PDA

View Full Version : I increased the order for pen shipping tubes

Jerry Stringer
02-17-2004, 11:47 AM
I had several more folks want some pen tubes so I contacted Clear-Tec and raised the order for the tubes.

Originally we were getting 6500 tubes, now they are sending 8500. Most of those are already spoken for but I should have a few extra. If you need them for Freedom Pens, email me to let me know how many you need and I'll put you on the list.

They are going to run the order this afternoon or tomorrow so hopefully I'll have them in the next few days.

WOW, 8500 shipping tubes . . . that should mean 8500 Freedom Pens!!! WOW! I'm excited!!!! :D :D :D

Thanks!

Jerry

John Price
02-17-2004, 6:00 PM
Jerry,

How much for the tubes? I'm short on sleves.

John

Greg Heppeard
02-17-2004, 6:12 PM
The pens you get from Bob Lasley should be tubed...that will add slightly to the count

Jerry Stringer
02-18-2004, 12:36 AM
Jerry,

How much for the tubes? I'm short on sleves.

John

Hi John . . .

So that we're talking the same language, I'm referring to the clear plastic tubes that are 3/4" x 6" with pop-off caps at each end to ship the pens and notes in. The original price quote to me was slightly less than 10 cents each but with the company throwing in an extra 1000 tubes it might drop the price to 9 cents.

On top of that is the cost of shipping to me, plus the cost of shipping to you. I won't know the exact cost until they come in and I get some figures put down. The cost of shipping to me should be negligible since the whole shooting match is coming in one box. The shipping from me to you might factor in more significantly. I'm going to find the cheapest way, though.

And Greg . . .

you said, "The pens you get from Bob Lasley should be tubed...that will add slightly to the count"

I'm confused . . . Bob Lasley is not on my list of folks wanting tubes and how will that add to the count?

Thanks!

Jerry