PDA

View Full Version : Hope you folks don't mind

Frank Corker
12-03-2007, 10:18 AM
Hope you folks don't mind me showing you this one, it was one of those, OMG :eek: what have you given me to work with type jobs. A picture of a dog in the snow and they wanted all of the snow flakes to be included in the picture, which was small AND blurred and over exposed. So it was get down to doing a lot of touching up. I think the result is really pretty nifty.

This has been done on 29.5cm x 21.0cm black granite. 100 speed 44 power.

Scott Shepherd
12-03-2007, 10:48 AM
Very nice Frank, that's an amazing result from the source you had. You really have those line of work perfected.

Nice job and thanks for sharing!

Tom Cullen
12-03-2007, 11:05 AM
Great Job Frank,
Did you use a sharpen filter in Photoshop ? did they specifically want granite? it may have looked even better in marble.

Tom

Steve Eide
12-03-2007, 11:07 AM
Wow, you have set a high bar! Excellent work from that photo. I'm just starting out so I have a ways to go.

Garry McKinney
12-03-2007, 3:52 PM
Frank ,
Nice job. I always love geting those photos and then having them expect beyond what the photo was to start with.

You did a good job.

Garry

Frank Corker
12-03-2007, 5:27 PM
Great Job Frank,
Did you use a sharpen filter in Photoshop ? did they specifically want granite? it may have looked even better in marble.

Tom

Tom I did sharpen but I don't like photoshop so I avoid it where possible, it's a program that is overly complicated, I actually used a program called 'Focus Magic' and I also painted in a lot of it myself

Scott Perry
12-03-2007, 8:02 PM
Nice Job Frank.....I love your work!!!

Frank Tralongo
12-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Eh Frank,

Really nice job!!!
Thanks for the look-see...

The other Frank