PDA

View Full Version : Send Your Finished Pens ! ! ! !

Ken Salisbury
02-17-2004, 8:55 AM
I know some of the people involved with the project have finished pens. If so you should ship them ASAP to Hampton Roads so they can be included in the first overseas shipment.

Please do not wait until you get all you are gonna make finished before you ship. It would be nice to make that first shipment as large as we can make it. Ship what you have ready now.

The plans are to get the shipment off soon and the names of the contributors to the first of many shipments to come will be listed on the web site.

Get your name on that list !!
</p> Please respond here if you are going to ship so we have an idea of how many to expect.

Dave Bonde
02-17-2004, 2:49 PM
I will have another 15 I can ship out tomorrow. Dave Bonde

John Price
02-17-2004, 5:36 PM
When is the shipment going out? I've got about 15 or 20 to send. I'm out of town and won't be back until Friday.

Bill Chapman
02-17-2004, 9:17 PM
I have 25 to ship but it will be later this week I'll try to hurry them up. Sorry for the delay.
P.S.
I got 20 more kits donated today will ship these in about 3 weeks. trying to find the time to turn them.

Keith Outten
02-17-2004, 10:51 PM
I just created a new thread concerning our first shipment that is scheduled for Monday Febuary 23, 2004. We have 340 pens in our office right now and hopefully more will arrive this week.

Ken will be shipping pen kits shortly, the big "First Shipment" of kits is due to arrive in just hours :) I know that many of you need pen kits before you can get going so I know that our next shipment will grow in size. We are making progress because so many of you are contributing, the numbers will continue to grow as our momentum increases.

Thanks!