11-30-2007, 1:30 PM
DeepThoughtsFromTheAbyssPress 2007

Raymond Overman
11-30-2007, 1:38 PM
John,

You're lucky that we like you around here :eek:

Paul Engle
11-30-2007, 2:36 PM
John.... huh? ah the lacquer ... smelled it all the way from my house did ya? Tol my boss this morning about my run in with that stuff ... now go take a test he says....:confused:, test for what ? i says.;). " see how lucky you can get " he says. Makes perfect sense now....maybe the Irish in us me thinks .....

Christopher K. Hartley
11-30-2007, 2:37 PM
So other than that Dr. Phil...what other pearls of wisdom do you have for us?:D

Tony De Masi
11-30-2007, 2:58 PM
I don't think it's the lacquer working here. Too much exposure over time has made John impervious to it's effects. I think he got into the Egg Nog too early.:D

Tony

David Fried
11-30-2007, 4:06 PM
One too many hollow forms to the head, me thinks.:D

TYLER WOOD
11-30-2007, 4:07 PM
What they get a bad batch of eggs? Ohhhh your talking the heavy stuff, ohhh bourbon.....glub glub......whomp.....help I've fallen and....never mind I'll just lay here a while it's cool here on the floor...........

robert hainstock
11-30-2007, 7:43 PM
HUH!:confused:
Bob

Ed Scolforo
11-30-2007, 7:59 PM
Exactly! John, you're brilliant!

John Hart
11-30-2007, 9:18 PM
Now look....I'm just trying to give some points to ponder....:rolleyes:

....You know....like "Turners are like Slinkys....They don't serve any real purpose....but it's fun to push them down the stairs"
You know....important stuff like that.;) So what if you have to go heavy on the lacquer to be inspired? It's all in the line of duty.

If there are any thoughts that you have while spinnin'...please submit your words of wisdom via a PM and you can be featured in "Deep Thoughts From The Abyss".

It could make you famous.

money....fame....adoring fans.

Just think of the possibilities!!:D

Nancy Laird
12-01-2007, 8:14 AM
John,

You're lucky that we like you around here :eek:

Actually, he's lucky that he's there and I'm here, or he'd be dodging a bonker on the noggin!!!

Nancy (20 days)

Ken Fitzgerald
12-01-2007, 10:31 AM
John.....I understand your lacquer addiction! It's the same for me when I have a vertigo attack............For a while the piece on the lathe and the Vortex quit spinning!:D

Kenneth Hertzog
12-01-2007, 11:00 AM
John
It sure is great to have you back.:p
things like this have been missed.:confused:
do you still need a hunk of dry, PA hornbeam ( ironwood )
ken

Andy Hoyt
12-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Uh oh. Looks like John's in cahoots with Stuart Smalley :eek:

Dennis Peacock
12-01-2007, 1:15 PM
Ok John.......

Put...down....the....spray.....lacquer....bud..... ........... :D

John Hart
12-01-2007, 8:10 PM
John
It sure is great to have you back.:p
things like this have been missed.:confused:
do you still need a hunk of dry, PA hornbeam ( ironwood )
ken

Sure Ken!! I think my neighbor has just been too busy....We still haven't made it out to the woods.

Now...I just got back from Home Depot with a fresh case of Lacquer....Oh! and I also bought Minwax's Brush Lacquer! One Satin and one Semi-Gloss. I didn't know that Minwax made a Lacquer so I'm gonna give 'er a try. (hic):o 'scuse me.:)

Ken Fitzgerald
12-01-2007, 8:29 PM
Earth to John.......Earth to John.......

I wish you were here!..........I cut a couple of straps a short while ago.....pulled off the cardboard cover.....unpacked the leg assemblies.....inventoried everything...........

Now I am trying to figure out how to get the headstock assembly off by myself.....

John Hart
12-01-2007, 8:30 PM
Oh wow! It's happening! It's happening!! Go Ken Go!:D

Kenneth Hertzog
12-01-2007, 9:06 PM
John
PM me your address and I'll drop a hunk in a box for ya.
ken