PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to Woodcraft

Gene Michael
11-30-2007, 1:28 AM
Someone started a thread on the Triton wood rack on sale at Woodcraft, so I pulled the item up on the PC. 6 racks for $40 was too good an offer to pass up, so I ordered one. It came with only two standards, which would be insufficient to prevent warping on anything but short lengths. So, I called Woodcraft to order a second one. The sale had ended two days earlier, but the customer service rep gave me the sale price anyway. This kind of service is rare these days. I'm now a loyal WC customer! By the way, the rack uses substantial pieces of metal (square tube) for the standards and should easily handle the advertised load.

Chuck Wintle
11-30-2007, 8:33 AM
Sometimes a company will go above and beyond to please the customer. :D And good feedback on a forum is the kind of advertising that money cannot buy. :)

Paul Johnstone
11-30-2007, 9:25 AM
That's the kind of reason I go out of my way to buy stuff at my local Woodcraft (as opposed to online buying). I want them to stay in business.

It's so refreshing to go somewhere where the employees actually know about what they sell. :)

Todd Hyman
11-30-2007, 1:45 PM
Someone started a thread on the Triton wood rack on sale at Woodcraft, so I pulled the item up on the PC. 6 racks for $40 was too good an offer to pass up, so I ordered one. It came with only two standards, which would be insufficient to prevent warping on anything but short lengths. So, I called Woodcraft to order a second one. The sale had ended two days earlier, but the customer service rep gave me the sale price anyway. This kind of service is rare these days. I'm now a loyal WC customer! By the way, the rack uses substantial pieces of metal (square tube) for the standards and should easily handle the advertised load.

The new WC flyer is out for December and the wood rack is still on sale for $40.

Dave MacArthur
11-30-2007, 9:01 PM
Doh! Well, maybe they're still good folks anyways hey? ;)

Greg Pavlov
12-01-2007, 1:17 AM
I ordered four sets at 10PM Thanksgiving evening, with standard ground delivery, and they were delivered on Monday.

Gary Muto
12-03-2007, 12:10 PM
they had a few deals taht seemed to end after thanksgiving only to be restarted December 1. The Wixey digital fence and angel gauge and the Tritin Rack are two examples. I just bought the tritin Rack Saturday.