PDA

View Full Version : Vector Heart needed

Robert Wilson
11-29-2007, 3:29 PM
Does anyboby have a simple vector heart shape that is symetrical. I have some not so symetrical but they will not do for the current project.
Thanks,
Bob Wilson

Mike Mackenzie
11-29-2007, 3:36 PM
Robert,

If you are using X3 you can simply draw a heart shape with the basic shapes tool.

Robert Wilson
11-29-2007, 3:45 PM
I am using 12. I have not run across that option but will check some more.

Mike Mackenzie
11-29-2007, 4:00 PM
Robert,

It is the same in Corel 12 the ninth tool down in the toolbar Basic Shape tool.
Just click on that tool and draw a shape then go up to the top and open the drop down menu and you will see the heart shape click on it and draw the heart shape the way you want it.

Robert Wilson
11-29-2007, 4:03 PM
Thanks Mike,
I read in the help I could do it but I failed to find the drop menu to change the shape. I found it now with your help. Thanks a lot.
Bob Wilson

Michael Kowalczyk
11-29-2007, 7:26 PM
Robert,

It is the same in Corel 12 the ninth tool down in the toolbar Basic Shape tool.
Just click on that tool and draw a shape then go up to the top and open the drop down menu and you will see the heart shape click on it and draw the heart shape the way you want it.

Thanks Mike for the tip. I never used the basic shape for anything other than what I saw to activate it. Now I see once activated the pull down menu on the tool bar above.

Mike Null
11-29-2007, 8:43 PM
If you will check your clipart books you'll find font files which contain such shapes and you can load them as fonts.

Bill Cunningham
11-29-2007, 8:49 PM
Whats that old song?
"If I give my heart to you... Then I'll have none and you'll have two" :D

Michael Kowalczyk
11-29-2007, 9:04 PM
Mike,
I think it's one of those Dingbat fonts that has them????

Frank Corker
11-30-2007, 5:51 AM
Try these - better than no offer at all. You can store them in your heart folder!

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-30-2007, 10:43 AM
Hey, Frank, I know you didn't post these for me but I "gotta" say THANKS. Those are great! My husband has been looking for the simple Valentines day type heart with cupid's arrow going through it for several months now, by George, I mean Frank, I think we've got it.

Nazmy Wasfy
12-01-2007, 8:45 PM
Hi Robert,

Try this one!!

Naz

Robert Wilson
12-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Frank and Nazmy - thanks for the files. Also a thanks to everyone else who made suggestions. The tool bar actually served my purpose for this project (Thanks for the clarification Mike), but I am sure I will be able to use my "Heart folder" in the future.
Bob Wilson