PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Army Reserve Emblem Needed

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-29-2007, 1:11 PM
Does anyone have the emblem for the United States Army Reserve that they can share. I have one but it looks so strange compared to the others, it's gotta be wrong.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Glenn Clabo
11-29-2007, 1:35 PM
THis help??

Tom Cole
11-29-2007, 1:38 PM
Here is the link to the department of defense that has all the services in various formats

http://www.defenselink.mil/multimedia/web_graphics/

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-29-2007, 3:21 PM
Hey, thanks guys. That's the one I had . . . I guess I was hoping there was a better one out there somewhere. Thanks again for your help.

Kevin Huffman
11-29-2007, 3:36 PM
James or Zelma,

Are you downloading the .eps version of the file? That is going to be the best version to download.
If you are downloading the .jpeg or .bmp file, it is going to be a lot lower quality.

Just check'n

James & Zelma Litzmann
11-29-2007, 4:42 PM
Yes, we did, it's just a little plain compared to the others.

Mike Null
11-29-2007, 6:28 PM
Zelma

It is the correct insignia. That's all there is to it.

Stephen Beckham
11-29-2007, 6:38 PM
I've got the color one in a much larger file size that I can't attach. It has a lot more detail, but in B/W for etching... If you'd like it, please send me a PM with your actual email. I don't want to shrink it to loose too much detail.

The other one is the reserve personel command. Probably not what you need, but I was wondering if that's the one you thought you were supposed to have. Mike's right - the one in blue and gold is it...

Steve

L Smith Laser Arts
11-30-2007, 7:10 AM
Zelma
I have the minuteman which is the common logo for the Army reserves here in Montana and in Michigan and several other states. If you wish I can send it to you. I drew it up in ver 10. and is very detailed. I have in a miltary plaque that I sell alot of throughout the US.

Larry Smith

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-16-2009, 5:37 PM
Sorry, guys, I know it's been going on 2 years but I never received any notices that anyone responded to these after I did.

I am so sorry, did not mean to leave anyone hanging. Thanks for your help.

Mike Null
03-16-2009, 8:30 PM
Zelma

The one you were given is the correct emblem. You can ungroup it and change the colors for engraving if that's what you're looking for. (assuming you downloaded the eps version)

James & Zelma Litzmann
03-16-2009, 10:18 PM
Yes, it worked out great. Thank you.